Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 why do you wall???? - Minitokyo

why do you wall????

page 1 of 1 14 total items

sukie

sukie

IT'S WAY BETTER THAN YOURS!

i wall...when i have nothing better to do...so i hardly ever have much time to spent on it...and since its summer...i have WAY too much on my little mind...

but walling is fun...i really like playing with photoshop and messing with the brushs!!!!!

so why do you wall??

(p.s the poll it's supost to read 'why do you wall?' ...my fast typing...kinda messed it...sorry)

Please visit my BLOG @ [url]www.jaded.ever-falling.net[/url]
[url]www.jaded.ever-falling.netSignature Image[/url]

Norin

Norin

Mono Espacial

I like playing, experimenting, I love photoshop, and I love images
But I don´t always have the time, but I like it

If you want to make an omelette you have to brake some eggs
Signature
Be excellent to one another

Samanosuke89

Samanosuke89

Shinigami no Kiss

mmh.. i think.. passion ^^ i spend 8/10 hour at day on photoshop.. i really love it..
i like it cuz i can create something that i can call mine ^^

I just really love making not just wallpapers but layouts, avatars, and basically your general graphics. It's really fun to see what you can do in Photoshop and other design programs. So I make wallpapers for fun ^^

Signature Image

hmmm...I just like creating things that I imagine. working with colors, brushes and stuff entertains me in a weird way. (u just have to see how weird while I am walling...XD)
Photoshop gives me a chance to create my own and I am using it...that's all :)

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

I just like to wall!!!No other reasons,just like to create something.

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

i'm still learning =P

Basiclly, if you wall for other people....you suck.
Literally, if you observe other people who wall only by REQUESTS...they suck badly..and those are the people who get their extremely grainy and effortless wallpapers into the top favourites.

Seriously, people on MT have been loosing their eye for quality wallpapers. Many people are now favouriting the BAD wallpapers. The wallpapers that really really have bad extraction, and send them off to the top faves. Either they are doing one of these three things.:
-dont know how to press the full view button..
-are blind @.@
-or their computer monitor is busted..

I create wallpapers because it is for myself...not for anyone else..thats why i dont bother reading peoples comments anymore..and i dont care if i get faves anymore. I do it for myself...if people want a wallpaper for them personally made by me...they can do it themselves ^_^

Quote by toxictea23Basiclly, if you wall for other people....you suck. Literally, if you
observe other people who wall only by REQUESTS...they suck badly..and
those are the people who get their extremely grainy and effortless
wallpapers into the top favourites. Seriously, people on MT have been
loosing their eye for quality wallpapers. Many people are now
favouriting the BAD wallpapers. The wallpapers that really really have
bad extraction, and send them off to the top faves. Either they are
doing one of these three things.:
-dont know how to press the full view button..
-are blind @.@
-or their computer monitor is busted..
I create wallpapers because it is for myself...not for anyone
else..thats why i dont bother reading peoples comments anymore..and i
dont care if i get faves anymore. I do it for myself...if people want a
wallpaper for them personally made by me...they can do it themselves ^_^

uuh....your first sentence isn't really right.....IF you wall for other people, you DON't have to be SUCKY.....you are probably thinking about...the dedicating stuff =/....but....question...if you wall for yourself....why do you submit them???? if you are asking for a comment or something...you can just ask a friend of yours, if you want the opinion of more people, ask your friends. sorry, my comments are not offensive, just want to tell you, don't bash at people and maintain your behavior and use proper words....lol I sound like a nerd...haha whatever....

hmz..talking about mt losing quality...that's the old problem that is still running. mt3 would have something to put that straight for just abit, not much. it's just there is alot of newbs now...can't do anything at it and wait till they unleash their good side of the skills =.="....(yeah wait till dead and still haven't seen any good result=/..some people are like that :D)

I wall it's because, 1 I like to wall, 2 I can express my ideas and thought, 3 I share them. about my last reason...it's not that I wan to show off or something, or getting those stupid favs=/.....it's like...share something I can be happy about it.

Quote by sukiei wall...when i have nothing better to do...so i hardly ever have much time to spent on it...and since its summer...i have WAY too much on my little mind...
but walling is fun...i really like playing with photoshop and messing with the brushs!!!!!
so why do you wall??
(p.s the poll it's supost to read 'why do you wall?' ...my fast typing...kinda messed it...sorry)

agree with you^^

Signature Image

projectpaper

projectpaper

PapeR!!

i wall only when i'm bored and tired of playing world of warcraft.. :D that is why it usually takes me weeks to submit a wallpaper... :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

I'm making wallpapers because I like it. -^__^- And I want to learn many things about graphics.... And I want to improve myself, I want to know different ways in making wallpapers.
I also making wallpapers to share it to others, and to see their comments to my works!! :D

I make walls when I either get tired of my current wall or when I'm bored O_o I don't really mind the favourites thing, since it's not telling you much nowadays, anyway. For critiques, I usually seek for another forums to improve my skills. Here... well, I think I joined for the material that MT has (although it has gotten a bit crowded now X_x ).

I dont know maybe..... I like it!

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.