Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 For Harry Potter fans - Minitokyo

For Harry Potter fans

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

As the Harry Potter book 6 appeared and i already read alot of it,heheh :) ,i kind of got the feeling that maybe Dumledore will at he end of the last book die,don't know why though.
So i'm making this thread to see how many people think the same.
Will Dumbledore die at the end :( or not :) ?

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

puKKa

puKKa

Ecchi~~

jupp, he has Final Attack=Pheonix linked so he'll survive and burn the enemies :D

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

have you read all chapter at Book 6??

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

puKKa

puKKa

Ecchi~~

No, I'm still at book 5 so OX

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

No.I i'm on 390 page. :)

Signature

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Shouldn't this be in the official thread for the Half Blood Prince.

Oh and I haven't gotten the book yet. OX

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I don't know why but I have a feeling he is going to die too in the last book. I mean, he's really old already and J. K. Rowling seems to be pretty good with deaths...killing Sirius like that...T_T

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

I've read the book. Its a very thrilling ending.

Caiobrz

Caiobrz

Wispy

I have read it in 2 days =p

I think the end was kinda cliched, I was expecting that =/

But can't wait for the next book =D

p.s.: hey what am I doing here <_<

Signature
Extensive quality reviews and some wall/scans, visit!
http://www.daisuki.com.br

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

Quote by SpystreakShouldn't this be in the official thread for the Half Blood Prince.

Oh and I haven't gotten the book yet. OX

You'll love it.And ithink that this book is quite different from the last one,the world in which Harry lives in has changed so drastically.Not so much beauty and magic in it as before,well i think i should't expect nothing more since there's a war in this wizarding world.

Signature

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I think there is a good chance that he will die. It is of course just a thought though. I can see the whole passing of the guard thing or the great sacrifice or a couple of other classic reasons, but I'm hoping for a suprise if he does pass.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

I completed the full book during the same day as i bought it(same day of it's release in toronto) and may i say i was extremely disappointed in the writing and how the story was moving on, i feel that she(the writer) has extremely gone down hill with her writing>.<

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

Quote by toxictea23I completed the full book during the same day as i bought it(same day
of it's release in toronto) and may i say i was extremely disappointed
in the writing and how the story was moving on, i feel that she(the
writer) has extremely gone down hill with her writing&gt;.&lt;

Like i said before alot has changed in the Potter world because there's a war,but i agree since the book 4 the writing kinda changed alot.

Signature

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

hmmm, i agree with a lot of you here, j.k isn't as good as she was but to hell with it, potter still rocks.. hmmm, dumbledore, hmmmm, read the book you'll be surprised.. even in book 5 (the prophecy) things were rather evident..

Well..i think tt Dumbledore will act die in the end..killed by severus snape...what an anti climax...

he deis in the end.

Signature Image

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

he died... thats what everyone said.

Dornatela

Dornatela

DreamWalker

HE DIED......HOW COULD HE!

I thought he already died..killed by that pathetic Snape

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.