Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Final Fantasy 7 Bannedxxors. XD - Minitokyo

Final Fantasy 7 Bannedxxors. XD

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

http://auritribe.net/cnn/

Look around, you'll see some pretty hilarious stuff that CNN put in. That article made my day.

Quote: Copyright 2005 Auritribe. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Kill your parents

Ahahahaha.

The comment about Tifa's breasts made my day.

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

All I have to say is those parents are morons. There is nothing wrong with teh bloody games or Harry Potter. If they think this they are absolute morons.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

cardmage

cardmage

After you

This is simply hilarious... I just can't stop laughing. Thanks for sharing, btw. I'm taking all the self-control I have to stop laughing as I type this... I suppose I'll continue laughing now...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

IronSerpent

Evanescence...

Oh for... Why does every forum I frequent have to have this on there, and why can't people get over fake articles like that?

The sad thing is, there are enough idiots out there who will actually believe it that they'll start umpteen dozen "save ff7!" threads, if not write out to the "offenders" themselves.

Calling a sword by a pretty name is no more than adding perfume to poison.

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Damn, you figured it out.

Now my plan of world domination is ruined.

If you didn't know that it was a fake (like that guy posted), check the URL. It's not even CNN.

God dammit IronSerpent, you could have let it go on a little longer. u__u

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

Zeliard

Zeliard

I confess! I'm an otaku!!

Now this is really funny!

Signature

Thank You Vivid-Rein for the information. I can't stop laughing at this XD. Glad this is fake but its funny. Bush saying "Mario doesn't blow up power plants". Mario was unavailible for comment.
This made my day. :) ^_^

~Absorb All Awesome Anime~

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

Criox

Criox

~LoNe BaNcHoU oF MiNiToKyO~

Haha! Simply rubbish. And Most of all its craps. They can make up their own stories but who will believe it? Man forget it. >_> Its just an article that can be throw to dustbin.

~SpInnIng ThE NeW ThReAd oF CrEaTiOn~
Signature

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

Quote by cardmageThis is simply hilarious... I just can't stop laughing. Thanks for
sharing, btw. I'm taking all the self-control I have to stop laughing
as I type this... I suppose I'll continue laughing now...

Quote by timmy-kunThank You Vivid-Rein for the information. I can't stop laughing at this
XD. Glad this is fake but its funny. Bush saying "Mario doesn't blow up
power plants". Mario was unavailible for comment.
This made my day. :) ^_^

Yes i agree with them, its funny like you said :D

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

parents are still morons even if it was a fake article. Lol Tifa's Breast were unavailable for comment. That just cracked me up reading it a second time. D*mn still can't believe I got fooled like that. -_- :sweat:

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

O.o

my ... my ... favorite game .. T_T

i should burn those ppl .. t______t

>o< letz gut em!!! cloud ISH awesome and MY hubbyy <33 T_T tifa ish hawt <3

lol that's funny even though it's fake.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

thats pretty funny im really glad that it was a fake at first i thought it was really because of the cnn logo and it sounds like bush really would say those things

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.