Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 THe tenth PLANET! - Minitokyo

THe tenth PLANET!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

We have seen and found the tenth planet which is bigger than pluto. But do u think it's a planet? I think not cause it's would be just like pluto- a ball of ice!. If u Do think it's a planet what name should we call it?

what's your views?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Xaki-the-forbidden-one

Xaki-the-forbidden-one

Terror In The Soul

we should name it Xenix just cause i like how that sounds

Quote by Xaki-the-forbidden-onewe should name it Xenix just cause i like how that sounds

Xenix would be a good name, a lot better than Xenia or a bunch of numbers. ^_^

~Absorb All Awesome Anime~

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

Pluto isn't considered a planet in the science community and anything beyond Pluto in our Solar System is the elements that didn't form into planets so it is the excess waiste.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Quote by RebuPluto isn't considered a planet in the science community and anything
beyond Pluto in our Solar System is the elements that didn't form into
planets so it is the excess waiste.

That is not entirely true. Pluto's status as a planet remains in debate.

And by the way, the preliminary name for the planet is Xena, after the tv show ( the one with Xena, the warrior princess).

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

Quote by Xaki-the-forbidden-onewe should name it Xenix just cause i like how that sounds

a very good name. any others got any thing better than this? But do we think it's a planet or just another ice ball that floats around.

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Scientists are probably going to name it after another Greek god considering that they named the other 8 gods(I'm not sure about Earth XD)

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

but surely they wont't cause no god named Earth

I think they should stop calling Pluto a planet instead of naming a tenth planet. All planets rotate in one plane, exept for Pluto. This would make the second one that doesn't fit.

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

Quote by TmearnI think they should stop calling Pluto a planet instead of naming a tenth planet. All planets rotate in one plane, exept for Pluto. This would make the second one that doesn't fit.

Pluto also isn't large enough. There are many objects beyond Neptune and a few between planets like Jupiter, Saturn, and Uranus that could be called planets if Pluto counts. We mostly only call it a planet because it was historically called so and because it has a moon.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

As far as I know, this 'tenth planet' is the only object found beyond pluto that's bigger than pluto. But I agree... Sedna isn't that much smaller than Pluto and isn't considered a planet.

Quote by Kuzainand a few between planets like Jupiter, Saturn, and Uranus that could be called planets if Pluto count.

What do you mean by this??

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

please use minitokyo's search feature >_>

i think it should be called zion

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

Quote by breadcrustplease use minitokyo's search feature >_>

erm i don't understand what you're on about since this is the onlt thread about the tenth planet

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/28483/ <_<

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

hay! i post mine first so the one who created the other one should be blocked. So therefore i'm the first who created this post

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Quote by itsbigdanhay! i post mine first so the one who created the other one should be blocked

That is false. This thread is created as I write this ~6 hours ago. The thread breadcrust linked was created over 14 hours ago.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

aw man

Quote by itsbigdanaw man

Nice try though!

I thought it was called Planet X initially.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.