Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Userpage help - Minitokyo

Userpage help

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Please actually READ THE CONTENT!

Ok. I really suck at HTML so someone please help me. I wanted to know how some people are able to make seperate borders for different entries. I know I'm being blunt but I'll give you guys and example. http://oracleangel.minitokyo.net/

How does Oracle make different areas? "Mood Set", "Wall-pitstop", "About me and my Kingdom", etc. are all examples of the different things he created. I'm wondering how he could have added those extras, aside from the gallery submittions and the main page that you are given to work with. Oracle isn't the only person with different sections. Biriwilg, Shinsengumi, Tama-neko, and many more have these attributes in there userpages.

I'd like to know the coding because it would make oragnizing a userpage much easier. Thank you!

ps: And if you don't know, DON'T ANSWER.

EDIT: Mods, feel free to close this once I'm done.

EDIT2: Thank you very much Darkvirus.

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

start with dthese tags
[div class="outer"][div class ="inner"}
close with [/div][/div]
Pm me if you have further problems

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Tank

Tank

Final Chapter

omg y u send me this
i dont even know how to make a common userpage
i dont know how to do anything
omg oracle page is tight nice walls too
fuk i need to know how to put music on my userpage help
sryy im not much help afanananannanananaannaanna

This user's signature violates the policy and thus has been removed by a moderator.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.