Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Well, im new too... - Minitokyo

Well, im new too...

page 1 of 1 12 total items

ScribbleKitty

ScribbleKitty

Meow Meow Kitty Kapow!

yes, im new too, i've been signed up for awhile, but i never really looked around. so i consider myself new.

so, what is everyone up to? I was playing Animal Crossing for the Gamecube, and I cant wait till it comes out on the DS.

Also, my current favorite anime would be Full Metal Alchemist, dont give me spoilers! i've only seen what they've shown on adult swim so far, that 26 episodes, anything beyond that i dont wanna hear about it!

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

heh, kawaii, i love your avatar is so cute,
welcome to mt and hav fun too, ja-ne

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

:D hello scribblekitty! welcome to mt!! i hope you have fun and enjoy your stay!!! :)

"Bad habits are like comfortable beds-
easy to get into, but hard to get out of"

ScribbleKitty

ScribbleKitty

Meow Meow Kitty Kapow!

=^.^=

thank you. This was only one i liked that i could find. im gonna have to look around for more.

i have a cute one of Al's head rolling around, but its 3 pixiles too small... phooey!

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

Yo.. enjoy your stay at Hotel Prison. I mean.. at MT. lol ;; ^ ^

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

If you're new too then welcome too *giggles*
I hope you do have a great time here on MT.
Please make sure to read MT SUPPORT and
HELP to have a nice start.
Good day now ;)

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

ScribbleKitty

ScribbleKitty

Meow Meow Kitty Kapow!

thank you everyone!

sakurasuki

sakurasuki

rakuen

FMA is a really good anime. I just didn't have time to finish reading it. >.<

Anyways, welcome~! It's a really cool forum.

Hey ScribbleKittey! Welcome back to MT! I'm glad you've decied to come back. Have a look around and I hope you have fun here. Don't break any rules and don't forget to make some friends also. :) See ya around!

ScribbleKitty

ScribbleKitty

Meow Meow Kitty Kapow!

Quote by sakurasukiFMA is a really good anime. I just didn't have time to finish reading it. &gt;.&lt;
Anyways, welcome~! It's a really cool forum.

yeah, i love it! i havent gotten around to buying the manga yet, but thats what im gonna do as soon as i get a job

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Konnichi wa ScribbleKitty! Hope you continue to have a great time here in MT! Sayounara!

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

Hi ScribbleKitty !!! ( Cool name you have ^^ ) Dozo Yoroshku, and welcome to MT. Have fun, make lots of friends, and ... oh well, just be sure to enjoy your stay here at MT ! But I'm sure you will :)
Well, see ya around ... Ciao

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.