Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 To all my friends on MT and to all Tenchu fans!!! - Minitokyo

To all my friends on MT and to all Tenchu fans!!!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Hello! well I would like to invite you all to join my group TENCHU and I'll be looking forward to have you all participating in the group!!!
thanks for your support!!!

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

kumilove

kumilove

Angel of Death with 8 Vectors

sure, ill join. but im not that much of a tenchu fan ever since it hit ps2, the ai was just half assed. i loved shinobi gaisen and birth of the steath assassins on ps1, partly because of the map/mission editor.

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

errm... these types of announcements/advertisements should be made on your userpage.

Quote by Shinsengumi
+Advertising **NEW**
Threads and posts should not be made advertising submissions, threads, groups, or otherwise. Such advertisements should only be made in userpages and guestbooks.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by unicorn2006errm... these types of announcements/advertisements should be made on your userpage.

but this is not an advertisement because it's not like I'm asking them to join another website and I'm only informing my friends about my group and they have the free will to join it or not!

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

it sounds interesting I'm gonna join ..........even though I have no clue what is this all about XD

elizabeth-san

elizabeth-san

Never On.

sounds great i am a Tenchu freak i play it 24/7.so i don't why i wouldn't want to join :)

Uchiha Sasuke Signature Image

gonna join as soon as you accept me. it will be fun

Signature

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Closed. For advertising. Link removed too.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.