Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New Dot.Hack Anime in the Works! - Minitokyo

New Dot.Hack Anime in the Works!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

mentis

mentis

..art is no luxury..

Just wanted to inform my fellow MT .hack lovers that Bandai has announced a new .hack anime series. No details are available as of yet, but you can check out this thread...

http://zone.dr2.net/~d5t/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2273

It's truly a great time for .hack fans with .hack//G.U., .hack//fragment, and now this new anime being announced :D. Not to mention the early release of .hack//AI Buster (which was great by the way :D).

Yay!!!

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

Cool!! There's a new .hack anime series?!? I am going to buy it!!! ^_^

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

That's great news. I didn't think they would release another .hack anime, but I'm looking forward to it.

mentis

mentis

..art is no luxury..

I personally can't wait to see some actual details about it. Since there is really no information on this other than the fact that we know they're making one ;P.

xtenken

xtenken

if u see a ninja its not a ninja

i hear its gana be calld .//hack dusk but im not sher :(

mentis

mentis

..art is no luxury..

Actually, .hack//dusk (a.k.a. .hack//udeden) was one of the names given to .hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet before it came to the states. So, to my knowledge, the new .hack anime does not have a name which is known publicly at this time, but it is not going to be called dusk.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.