Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 3D mesh question - Minitokyo

3D mesh question

page 1 of 1 8 total items

I just have a question: does anyone know if there are any 3D meshes (preferably 3DS Max) of ZOE orbital frames created out there? Static mesh will do just fine. Even better if there are meshes with skeleton. :) Reason: for making wallpapers, animation, etc.

I've been searching but have found none so far. I don't think Konami ever released any & I really don't want to make one unless there is really none available.

Any help or info on this is much appreciated. Thanks.

puKKa

puKKa

Ecchi~~

Probably not, I havnt found any either and I must say I love the mechas from ZOE, especially the Idolo and Neith frames.

Why not make one? ;)

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

Make one? you must be psycho to even try! >_<
Never seen one, bud, but maybe if you look on 3d community sites, you might find something.

Signature

Quote by puKKaProbably not, I havnt found any either and I must say I love the mechas from ZOE, especially the Idolo and Neith frames.

Why not make one? ;)

Yeah, I'm thinking for maybe starting with the simplest, maybe a Raptor as a test. Then again, my 3DS is really rusty & with my tendency to do everything in hi-poly/hi-vertex count, my last attempt to make a full-scale (in 3DS units), hi-detail SDF1 caused my system to hang on me everytime I load the file.

Quote by boogybroMake one? you must be psycho to even try! &gt;_&lt;
Never seen one, bud, but maybe if you look on 3d community sites, you might find something.

Maybe, I am nuts.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/volrath77/Forum%20pics/tongue.gif. I really don't want to do it if possible but I kept envisioning recreating scenes from the game cutscenes, maybe like Jehuty stopping the hovertrain or the final battle; or perhaps even scenes from the anime like Idolo laying the smackdown at Deimos.

*sigh* I'll have another look at the 3d community sites. Who knows someone might have done it which I missed earlier.

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

3d viz is good for rendering as well as for designing.
I used that quite a lot.
U can use 3d viz for animation as well wallpaper too ^_^.
however getting the program prob your biggest obstacle yet.
the program is quite userfriednly.

Make one? you must be psycho to even try!

Make one? you must be psycho to even try!

servbot

Long lost is non-reality

id say make one as well. Itll run you about 40-50 hours i suppose.

Signature

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.