Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Dreaming anime...? - Minitokyo

Dreaming anime...?

page 1 of 1 16 total items

jadedmilky

jadedmilky

self-confessed hentai

Being anime fanatics, it's bound to happen that we have dreamt of something anime related... care to share? I dreamt that GTO became my teacherXDDDD Oh joy! If only it were true.. *sigh*

raging_otter

Not In

once i dreamt that i was watching an anime... i forgot what anime i was watching in the dream, but yeah it was fun and weird... ^^

SENTRIONIC

SENTRIONIC

Color-Monk

not directly anime, but i often dream that i do something in a fantasy world... :nya:
(but just because i write a fantasy story)

-live your life the sentrionic way-
Signature

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

Wow. Where shall I start.

I dreamt I'm Miaka and Taka saved me from school then we ride off his suv.
i dreamt that Killua's[Kirua] family dog chased me and an anime friend[that I forgot who] into a building and suddenly the building collapsed and I woke up.
I dreamt that me and the kenshin-gumi are being chased by someone and I flew off carying Sanosuke.
My most memorable is when Inuyasha stole my beautiful samurai sword from me and broke it and so I swore that I'll kill him...I think I spoke that when my aunt woke me up. Thank god she didn't heard it!

There's actually many more that I fail to remember but involve more Fushigi Yuugi, Rurouni Kenshin, and some other...involved mainly flying or running away.

Signature Image

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

i dreamt of...well actually XD

i dreamt of some hentai scene i once saw XD the protagonists were some girls @ mah school and me XD (doesnt' go any further on what happened)

but other than that...nope i never dreamed about anime...or i just can't remember... :P how the heck can you remember your dreams XD

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

lol once I think~ back when I was a kid, I dreamt that I flew in the sky with Totoro ^^

mah.. that was a good dream~ how come I can't have those kind of dreams anymore? u_u

i dont remember ever dreaming of anything anime related at all. -_-
but sometimes i do dream of fastasy worlds..

Signature

How cool it must be to dream about Anime...I wished I had dreams like that too!!! Maybe I watch so much Anime that I dont even need to dream about them lol.

Anime Villains are just so cool!
Long Live Anime!
Anime Forever!

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

well...Rurouni Kenshin popped out in my dreams...wondering if I had slayed all the dargons already..(the hole dream based on that I were running around tryning to hunt down dragons that if you touch them ytou get infected and ...well..I don´t know what would happen then...)
and...not sure...I think it was..son goku....not sure...don´t remember much of that dream...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

KENSHlN

hitoriki

once i dreamt i was in japan living in a temple in the mountain, peace, humble work, my girl and me, T_T i'd like to dream it again

if you had fun, did your best and fulfilled your existence purpose, may die with no regrets ^^

[Hispanime]

yea sometimes somehow anime chick seem to make theyre way into my dreams... O.o

Usagi

Usagi

hentai, I like.

it happens to me most of the time. ^.^

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

I dreamt once I was vegita, killing my foes with huge energy blast.

Signature

actually ive never dreamt of anime or anything like that, rarely do i even remember my dreams and if i do, they are always about me dying or something so surreal that i cant even begin to piece it together

I was watching samurai 7 and fell on sleep...but I continued the episode in my dream, LOL, was really weird, but cool.

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

hahaha oh my onime-no-kyo your dream's interesting ^^ XD btw, i guess I cant dream about anime. think I never did lol

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.