Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Post your photos here!!! - Minitokyo

Post your photos here!!!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

Hi everybody!! I wanted to have people post their photos here so that i will know what you guys look like! But i am not going to post my photo because i don't have any good ones!!! >_< Sorry!! But when i get a good photo of myself, i will post it!! ^^ And i will need help on how to post it, too!! ^_^

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

Ah, photos you say? Well, here's one. And it's pretty old. ^_^" Actually, I purposely did it. XD I'm on the right side, wearing glasses. Ugly me. XD

Note that this thread has been post before.

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Quote by TakamuraReijiKeough, your post like that, is cool. ;)
Mine here is ugly. XD

There's nothin to be worry about i suppose.

NOTE ALL MT MEMBERS: IF YOUR NOT GONNA POST YOUR PICTURE. DONT EVEN POST AT ALL!!

No one really cares if ur scared to post your picture so dont post if your not going to.

Yeah, I know that, so I delete it. -_-

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by KeoughThere use to be one sumthin like this but it was taken down mainly
because it was goin out of the topic so i guess i'll just post mine in
hopin that this thread dont get closes XD
[Here]

hey Keough, you're cute! XP

here's my pic... it's kinda small though
click for pic

Signature Image

Quote by SweetGrlHi everybody!! I wanted to have people post their photos here so that i will know what you guys look like! But i am not going to post my photo because i don't have any good ones!!! &gt;_&lt; Sorry!! But when i get a good photo of myself, i will post it!! ^^

would be cool paste my photo here, but its too big >.<

Signature Image

hi there.... i have my photo here in my wallet.....but the problwm is...i dont know how to post it here....hehehe ^_^'

Im normal like other guys, however I don't have a scan pic of me (fortunately) he he.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

The reason a topic like this was closed is because you can post your picture on your userpage, so there wasn't a need for topics like this anymore. Though, just because you can do that, doesn't mean you can't post any other pictures of yourself xd.

i have a picture of myself on my userage, rather decent sized one. So if you want to be scarred for life, feel free to observe and get ready to want to be blessed with blindness.

Signature Image

I'm too lazy to post up mine. But if you go to myspace.com/diswunchick u can see it. And Keough, you look hella "pimpin". haha

http://img316.imageshack.us/img316/9968/new8za.jpg

its on my userpage, but I'll post the link here so you can see.

Signature Image

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

Just check out my userpage, my photo is posted there, but its kinda small... I'll try to post a bigger one if I have a better photo of myself. :)

Signature

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Quote by CyanideBlizzardi have a picture of myself on my userage, rather decent sized one. So
if you want to be scarred for life, feel free to observe and get ready
to want to be blessed with blindness.

Cy don't say that! You have a very nice picture. :)

Mine is on my userpage too if anyone wants to take a look. :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

projectpaper

projectpaper

PapeR!!

This is me! :D Kinda Small Tho..
here

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

Quote by aoirochellehi there.... i have my photo here in my wallet.....but the problwm is...i dont know how to post it here....hehehe ^_^'

I don't either!! lol!! ^_^

Signature

Sorry sweetgirl...but I don't have any good pics right now...I'll just have to post mine later...^_^ nya!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

heres me. Me
btw this was taken a year ago and the only pic ive taken recently is on my drivers license

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

Deathent

Deathent

buzy??

i wana post mine but... i dont have any available scanner here, neither digicam. :sweat:
so... im really sorry x_x

noting 2 say ( or write ) abt me... i like kill my time reading manga, watching anime, play games
and enjoy anime ost....

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

Quote by Deathenti wana post mine but... i dont have any available scanner here, neither digicam. :sweat:
so... im really sorry x_x

That's OK!! ^^

Signature

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

I have my pic on my computer, but it's not an official url, i don't think it'll come up. :\

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

I some pictures on my userpage.. just two.. they're the only ones I have right now XP

Kuai

Kuai

Ronin

My Alter Has a pic of me and my cat

Opposition of Destiny
Signature Image
It is better to die for something then to live for nothing

Newgrounds

Newgrounds

Problems Of The Future, Today!

We didn't start the fire... it's been always burning since the world's been turnin'...

Signature

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Where's the photos? Anyone?
whatever......My photo is inside my handphone.
Geez....can't post, sorry!

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.