Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 DOA or Guilty Gear - Minitokyo

DOA or Guilty Gear

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

RieRen

RieRen

Jealousy's The Cousin of Greed

Which is better, Guilty Gear or Dead Or Alive?
I like them both, but what do you think?

Jo there, I like both of them , but dead or Alive have more hot chicks and Guilty Gear have more action !!! both are great.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination. (hahaha, I wanna be part to the world domination !!!)

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

out of those two, i would say doa. it was a lot more fun and i never got around to playing guilty gear

pussecat

pussecat

Neko Lover

I never played DOA. So I guess it is Guilty Gear :)

I'm a Neko Lover, and thats about all^^

Doa has the sexy girls in 3d, i also like the 2d ones in guilty gear. guilty gear has better specials moves and is super fast.

DOA is more tactical, what with 3D movement and no projectiles and all. Guilty Gear is definitely a lot faster and more frantic though.

shikigami

shikigami

~chinjun no kami~

I choose DOA,
cause when I play guilty gear my finger move faster and press the button harder than usuall,
I'm afraid if that can break my joy stik

they are totally different, but i like doa more. ayane is great

Signature

Guilty Gear is much more skill based, like most 2D fighters compared to 3D. The system is extremely deep and complicated. Guilty Gear really rewards players for practice and skill.

doa, on the other hand is pretty much all graphics. The fighting system itself is pretty simple and there's too many things that are easily abusable, like counters in doa2. It's much more friendly for beginners and buttonmashers. In the end, even if you practice like crazy, you can still lose to buttonmashers and newbies.

So I say, if you like a good fighter, play Guilty Gear.
If you want a good 3D fighter, play Virtua Fighter.
If you want a good looking fighter but don't really care for fighting games, play DOA.

DragNviper13

DragNviper13

Pervert King

DOA because of the hot and sexy girls and gameplay

there both cool but my vote goes with guilty gear. dizzy IS SO cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

He he he .....doa for sure.

crypthis

confusing reality

doa!!! XP it has no power. but i prefer tekken...

perfect-zero

Both of them are great games, but i like ninja and girls, so i will pick doa

Yeah..................okay

I prefer Guilty Gear but DOA is still good lol.

it cannot be compared, coz 3d and 2d are different.

cenocres

cenocres

a blind witness

i've never played at guilty gear
but, since the dreamcast, i play doa 2
i've tried doa3 with the xbox, but i find that it's a pity not to have to search many wears for the characters. that is great with doa 2

so, DOA

libre de tous ses carcans,
il se leva et partit vers l'ouest.
plus rien ne le retenait, maintenant

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Closing.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.