Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Star Ocean EX?? - Minitokyo

Star Ocean EX??

Tagged under Star Ocean The Second Story

page 1 of 1 15 total items

blazinstreaks

blazinstreaks

Persocom Technician

Has anyone watched Star Ocean EX?
I've heard about the anime series ... but I didn't hav the time to watched it.
Anyone care to tell what is the anime about?
Is it a same as Star Ocean?

TurtleEmperor

TurtleEmperor

full-time slacker

It's been 4 years since i watched. If i remmeber it correctly, it's about a guy who got teleported to another planet. On that planet, he goes on a journey to find a way back. Along the way, he finds some friends and some enemies. He discovers the planet he's on is in crisis. blah blah blah
I think Star Ocean Ex has the same story as Star Ocean the Second Story. No sure though, cuz i've never played it. :D

Signature Image
thank May-sama for the siggy ^_^

Star Ocean Ex's story follows very closely with Star Ocean Second Story. But there are some minor changes to it. The anime goes upto the point where they enter the tower... i think story wise, it's the end of disk 1.

crystalbluedragoon

crystalbluedragoon

withing the darkness;;

There's a manga too, right? If I'm not wrong... It attracted my attention cos the pictures were so nice!!

Ive seen it, but I don't remember anything.
Man I'm watching too much anime :P

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

Yeah, watched it ages ago.... my favorite character was Ashton and the 2 dragons. Lol!

Its from a Game man... Few year back

Its about a Crew went down to a Planet to check on a Ruin. Which this guy named Claude, touches some artifact. It teleports him to a distant planet where 'Green' still lives. There he met Rena who has special 'Powers' within her...

And thats how the story goes on

blazinstreaks

blazinstreaks

Persocom Technician

Quote by BanchanYeah, watched it ages ago.... my favorite character was Ashton and the 2 dragons. Lol!

Yes, he's my fav chara too. Very funny XD

ValeriaHarumi

ValeriaHarumi

Mooglekeeper

A very good series, but they never finished it. It is based loosely off of Star Ocean: The Second Story. There is a manga for it as well, but I haven't managed to get my grubby lil fingers on any of it. >__<

Signature Image

i've watched the series, never played the game though, the series lacked a good ending...it was average imo...claude could use a nicer looking sword lol...

Who is the enemy?

Never watched the anime (downloading it right now), but read the manga and played the game. The best series in the world if you ask me. Hope the anime doesn't let my hopes down...

I've watched like 26 eps of Star Ocean EX, which is the first part or something, but I had no idea there was a Star Ocean. It pretty much bored me at the beginning and end so I haven't been motivated to watch the second part.

blazinstreaks

blazinstreaks

Persocom Technician

Quote by GebianaNever watched the anime (downloading it right now), but read the manga and played the game. The best series in the world if you ask me. Hope the anime doesn't let my hopes down...

There's a game for it? Cool!
I wonder if it's in English or Japenese version..

It's the animated version of Star Ocean the Second Story, AFAIK. You can tell that it's based on a game since you can pretty much see what individual "quests" are. I don't remember much about it, though, it's been a long time since I watched it.

MagaOscura

MagaOscura

Anime Freak

Yeah, SOEX is a nice anime, based in the game Star Ocean 2.
Well, the truth is I only have seen 5 episodes, but I think is a worth series, and it cover the argument of the first game disk (I dont know if they did the second part of the anime)

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.