Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you believe in love at first sight? - Minitokyo

Do you believe in love at first sight?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

I don't believe in love at first SIGHT, but I DO believe in love at first meet (love at first sight sounds better XD) Which is practically the same thing. So in other words, I do believe so. A very airheaded answer X__X

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

no, i dont ~_~

Signature Image

SouthernBoy504

SouthernBoy504

Da Southern Don

lol quite honestly, I don't really believe in first sight either because you have to know a person to love them pretty much, only then you can tell when you're really in love so that can't really be detected by first impressions or anything like that.

Signature Image
Thanks to Philyra for the sig and avy

The only people believe in love in first sight, because they probably only care about what other look like, they don't care that much about their personality. I don't believe in love at first sight.

Kid of mixed about that.
In REAL LIFE....iie.(no in Japanese)
In anime & manga...kind of. Well they usually show as that over time, the two characters will have feelings for each other.(Love Hina is a perfect example, right?) :)

qwerty89

Don't read this

No.. I do NOT believe love at first sight.. That's like asking "Do you believe in Santa?"

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

no, I don't

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Here's a thead with literally exactly the same thread title: Do you believe in love at first sight?

It is found here: http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/27101/

Please search before creating threads.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.