Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Has anything ever backfired at you? - Minitokyo

Has anything ever backfired at you?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

It did to me. I was chewing gum, and I was too lazy to throw it away, so I just stuck it on the bench I was sitting on ( I shoul've never done that T__T) And then like 15 minutes later, my friend and me were talking, and then I leaned my elbow ON it EWWWW.... see.. the only time I do something I'm not suppose to it backfires XD

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

that sucks i have once but forthe life of me i cant remember it

Signature

Nope.

Zarriff

ZARRIFF

Yeah, not filling up on gas before it jumped 30 cents! Others as well, but that list is way too long.

anjo

nouqhou

i think it happens to me a lot!! ahaha XD ... i just don't remember!! o_O ... XP

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Yup. My cousin has this soccer ball with a strechy string on it, so when you kick it, it comes back to you. But when I kicked it, the soccer ball came back and hit me in the face, lol. =P

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

OMG yes! I was playing kick ball when I was about 5 when I kicked it so hard that it bounced off the wall and hit my face. It started to hurt like hell. I had a nose bleed also. And I called that a ,"face plant". Its funny when I look back on it.

Signature Image

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

Constantly. >< Lol, I swear that there's a black cat followin' me around everywhere I go. O_o

I dunno, but probably. I just don't really remember...bad memory... -_-

Signature Image

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

The Rising Fighting Spirit

Sure, I guess it happens. I just don't remember any specific incidents
right now. Sorry about the gum. Hopefully it won't happen again. XD

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.