Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 quality vs speed - Minitokyo

quality vs speed

page 1 of 1 12 total items

whatthebleh

wannabemiiiiiiiike

for animemangam, which do you prefer, given medium and high qual, and a 2day difference?

big mike is my idol.
you all know you can only hope to be as balla as he is.
but for me, that dream will soon be a reality.
you got omfrofl1337pzwnedzxorsrox-ness. hahahahahaha
nub

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

I'd prefer quality than speed. It's always better to have great pieces of work than to have a bunch of worthless junks.

actually i prefer speed since ineveitably a higher quality version will come along later that you can get so i want it to come out fast so i don't have to wait a long time but if its a really bad video then i prefer quality but for the most part speed is what i like

I prefere to wait to have good quality.

I prefer quality. Quality is what anime is made of.

quality.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Quality always, patience is a virtue ^^

Signature Image

FreiheitFirewolf

FreiheitFirewolf

Mangaka Under Construction

in my oppinion , i prefer the quality, because a good anime must have an excellent graphics

dare wo tamashii no utte?, kitai wo kasu?.........Sorekara michi no owari, doko ni iku shitteiranai.............................Freiheit!!!

Signature Image

quality....I mean its only a few days difference

yeah deafinately quality
i dont want crap

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

Quote by Shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

ondskapt

ondskapt

anime/horror freak

quality, of course

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.