Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have U have a crush on someone in school before? I have... - Minitokyo

Have U have a crush on someone in school before? I have...

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

babyck

babyck

>*|*< c o f f e e & t e a >*|*<

i've a crush on this guy friend of mine for almost ten years now..
hehe
silly me.
just can't forget him. does he know how i feel?
yep but it's just so sad you know? cause he wasn't that close to me anymore. obviously, he doensn't like me more than a sis.
yesterday, i went to his party to celebrate his birthday...bought him nice ice-creams
well, it's really terrible of me..but yea, i've had bf in the past but i still liked him that's why all those relationship just can't work out
any idea how i can forget this guy?
prob is...he's a very nice person *sigh*

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Crushes anyone?

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

I've had a lot of school crushes but... I've always been kinda too shy to tell girls how I feel so I kept everything to myself until my feelings kinda faded away and died... man, do I regret doing that.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

s9031496c

s9031496c

Quote by LJ23I've had a lot of school crushes but... I've always been kinda too shy to tell girls how I feel so I kept everything to myself until my feelings kinda faded away and died... man, do I regret doing that.

Hehehe..a shy girl! Same here!

Signature

Of course I had a crush on a girl at school...But I knew I didn't have a chance with her...But I kept trying..But the closest I have ever gotten is that In the eigth grade dance I took a picture of her and me and also we both danced with eachother...^_~ yeah that day was the best day of my life..Even though I never got with her..It was a good enough attempt..Since I did dance with her..I think I should at least a little credit...maybe.

well, i have a crush on this guy..we've been best friends for a long time! he's a family friend too! dont know if he has a girlfriend though, but he actually said hi to me today. its like he doesnt know me, but when he comes to visit, we're buddies again! :D

I used to get crushes a lot. Most of them never made my heart rush. Infact, there was only 2 that did. The first one I can't even remember, the second I can't bring myself to speak to her because my heart races so much it's almost a different language I speak.

So I'm pretty lousy when it comes to expressing my feelings.

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

yes i have had a few crushes but sadly they havent returned the same feelings toward me. probably because half the time i wouldnt act like i like him so he wouldnt suspect anything...but yeah now i have a crush on this one guy and i think he likes me...we'll see how things go though hehe

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

Last year, I used to have a crush on this guy at school.. but as time went by, I saw he had a bad personality, and that turned me off (he was in all my classes). He was so rude.. I don't know what I saw in him that time. ~_~

i had, and still might have, a crush on a guy that all my friends hated because they thought he was soooooo annoying but i thought it was funny... anyway, i didnt want to act like i liked him..... i didnt want to like him it just happend...

"Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months" --Oscar Wilde.

I've had loads of crushes on loads of different girls at school but at college there doesn't seem to be many hot girls. Theres quite a few hotties around the city tho :)

I had a crush on a this girl, actually I still do. I think everyone's had at least one crush from school.

" A crush " !!??? more like " crushes "......

s9031496c

s9031496c

Quote by trinigirl524yes i have had a few crushes but sadly they havent returned the same feelings toward me. probably because half the time i wouldnt act like i like him so he wouldnt suspect anything...but yeah now i have a crush on this one guy and i think he likes me...we'll see how things go though hehe

Its okay.....crushes always work that way!

Signature

i doubt there is anyone here who has never had a crush on someone from school. ur story sounds like something out of a nice romantic story.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by s9031496c Every single day seeing him...a crush started developing
within me...finally I manage 2 have a conversation with him. Now we are
best of friends...

this sounds vaguely familiar... perhaps because i went through the exact same thing (but with a whole lot of drama attached... lucky you that you didn't have to go through that! :D)

and regarding the thread question... all of my crushes have been on someone i went to school with.

Signature Image

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.