Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Has anyone played "Gotcha Force"? - Minitokyo

Has anyone played "Gotcha Force"?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Limefreak

Limefreak

So many Limes so little time

I love the game personally i love the Valkerys their my favs even though they are only lv 1!
^_^'
anyway this game is for game cube i think if you type gotcha force in on amazon.com you can see a picture of it.

Note:to mods i used the search box sorry if this is a duplicate thread!

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

na.... I haven't played it.... sounds fun though... wish I had a gamecube....

Signature Image

i havent yet but i will then i'll tell ya what i think i happen to be a huge gamer

haven't played it yet but it sounds fun! :D

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

Quote by ganstamonicahaven't played it yet but it sounds fun! :D

same here!

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

nop ~_~

Signature Image

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

no but if it has any relation with the old anime show "gotcha man" i`ve seen the show before...

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

PinkPanther35753

PinkPanther35753

Love? Can you discribe it?

wow ok .... i hav a PS2 , GameCube, and Netindo DS, and i av never heard of that lol... so i guess your answer is no lol, but it does sound fun!

Love is like Gravity, it pulls you toward the earth, just as you are pulled toward your lover.
Signature Image

pogimonzgt

pogimonzgt

boku wa... bakemono ka?

wow. i was going to make a thread for this, i didn't expect anyone to have made one. awesome! yes, i played it. i beat it, im on my second time around. i don't like the Valkyries at all, they're really annoying... i love the ninjas. ^____^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

Ninja and Samurai are so cool. I especially love Samurai Shogun; he looks so cool, even though he's not that good compared to other characters. Samurai are cool because of their spin attacks, and the ninja are cool because they're all fast.

i also don't really like Valkyries, but maybe because I never spent time getting good at them. I always considered them weak at attacking.

The only thing I don't like about the game is that the borgs don't have much abilities (as I recall, a maximum of 4). I would love a game with Gotcha Force gameplay, with characters that have alot of abilities.

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.