Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shuffle! manga - Minitokyo

Shuffle! manga

Tagged under Shuffle!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Does shufle! had a manga? if have where can i download it?
i like this anime a lot so i wish it have a manga the intro for this anime is at
http://anidb.info/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=2844

sorry and his game too can someone tell me what is it about?

additional info: full version of Shuffle anime opening song can be found at Gendou.com

SolarMan

SolarMan

No Boy No Cry

man i wish i could get the whole opening theme but gendou banned me for saying i hotlinked to my homepage here but i did not hey could you give me more info on Shuffle i really would like to get into it

Signature

shuffle! does have a manga but it is not really worth your time. Apart from books being character specific, there are also two series with different titles. Though they follow the same story line, they have differences. Exactly what I don`t know since I only picked up one of them called Shuffle! Days in Bloom or something like that

EndofAnubis

Son-in-law to the King of Devils

Yes, the official manga is "Days in Bloom" that is serialized in Comptiq. It is currently up to the third volume. There also exists "Comik" compilations, of which there are four volumes. These are comprised of short illistrated stoies by various artists. In addition there are character novels of Lisianthus, Nerine, Kaede, Asa and Primula. These are 98% test, with a few illustrations and a pain to translate.

Signature

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

This post belongs in the Anime&Manga discussion area of the forum. Please put it there next time.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

Afthartos

Afthartos

The Forbidden One

Well the Manga Worths ur time Big time cause the end is Fitting to the anime unlike the anime whose end shucked due to rin's choice!The game Name's are:Shuffle! , TickTack and Really!Really?...THey are all hentai games and they are all perfect!

Two souls....
Signature
One Destiny...

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.