Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what you did this and last summer - Minitokyo

what you did this and last summer

page 1 of 1 11 total items

krzyaznkid

krzyaznkid

CrAzY dRaWeR

What did YOU do last summer?! i went to hong kong..... so friggin hot! im like OMFG! lol... ALSO what did you do this summer. did you have fun?

~even if you cant see Him, God is always with you.

Gosh.... none of my friends are making sense..... sigh. Break up. then get back together. Break up. Then get bak together. THIS IS SO LAME!!! :nya: who kares. *huggles julia* shes still a kool fwend

Signature

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

... hmmm...

giving it all away...

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

last summer... went to bunch of places (traveled alot) and cool off in beaches XD

this summer... summer football and mostly jus in my house, doing nothin -_-

it is freakin hott out here in Cali!!! :angry:

giving it all away...

i spent most of the summer just going out with friends.. went to the beach played around with some chicks we didnt even know hehe. Fell asleep at a friends house party and got scolded when i got home at 5am.. then got grounded for like a 2 weeks.. which wasted my summer..

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

I went to Cali last year. Went to almost every beacxh and theme park there XD and this summer me and my friends are just hanging out and watching the boys beat eachother up in foot ball

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

Ah, summer's going by too fast..

I went to San Diego and L.A last year and this year i guess I'm just gonna chill at home .. It gets boring ... HaHa !

Knives

Knives

Sleepy

Last.. Orlando , hilton resort ( Yes the same paris hilton)
This... The gulf and keys!

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Believe it or not, it's pretty hot here in Canada >.< Last summer I sat at my computer watching anime, went out with my friends for Canada day and then watched more anime, drew, read fanfiction and ate pocky. Wasn't a bad summer ^^
This summer I'm doing pretty much the same thing ^^

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

last summer i went to Disney Land for the frist time and Sea World, Six Flag, Islands of Adventure this summer I'm goin' to Otakon and then I'm movin' ^^

Magically Delicious, yo.

study studyand study

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.