Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is this anime-cat? - Minitokyo

Who is this anime-cat?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Hello,

Long ago I have found a drawing on a website from a cute anime cat!
This is the picture: http://www.freewebs.com/louisamanga/Manga%20Katje%20-%20Marlou.jpg

A girl who a knowed a little (a haven't had contact for a very long time) had draw it. She told me that she drawd it from a picture that she saws some were, but she didn't remeber where!

I'm was sure that I had see this cat before... on a little banner on a anime-website! But I can't find dat website or that cat... and I really want too know from what anime or manga it is, because it is soo cute ;)

Do someone know who this cat is?

Hm.
The picture's not working on my computer, does it work on anyone elses?
If it was working i'd take a look, but i can't see it ^_^'

Signature Image
DON'T CLICK HERE!!!
I'M WARNING YOU!!!
YOU'D BETTER NOT!!!
Well, don't blame me if you do. I did warn you.
http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Reisha

I'm sorry... the hot-link (is that the good word? On dutch we say direct-link)

Didn't work... freewebs is always giving trouble wiht that... so know it is a normal link ;)

[edit]
What a normal link doesn't work too! :( and I can't make it a gallery item, because it isn't my own draw!

Well I was thinking that it can't, or can it if I see that it isn't mine?
[/edit]

hmm its a fanart of someone..dunno who lol..sorry.

kinda looks like Meji, but I don't think it is. =P Meji was a dog...

So you can see, it? How? Have you copy the URL too a new broser?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.