Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 wanna be friends with weirdo and superstitious?Why? - Minitokyo

wanna be friends with weirdo and superstitious?Why?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

I would be friends with them cause I love exploring weird things thats totaly out of my world^_^

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

Lumella

Lumella

Codename: Crimson

I really don't mind since I'm slightly like them (I can sense and see them... And lucky they don't bother). It depends on the person whom they want to befriend with.

Signature

Cagalli-Athurn

Cagalli-Athurn

ATHURN ZALA

^_^' I am not so sure to friend because my brothers would not like it and anyway my bros would maybe call him/her a `bapuk"

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Ha ha very funny Cagalli-Arthurn. I know what "bapuk" means...

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

I'm sort of superstitous. I don't believe in that bad luck crap because that's silly in my opinion. But i believe in afterlife, reincarnation, spirits and seances. I watch most haunted which i an english programme about this team who explores paranormal in castles and that.

It's cso cool! there's bangs and so much cool stuff XD so i believe in that stuff it's so interesting

Signature

Exterminator

Exterminator

Exterminator

werid in what way and how? ill try my best and be their friend so that they dont feel left out. if it can be my advantage i will just be their friend.

I choose friends by how nice they are not on how different they are

Signature Image

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

I can be friends with all most anyone no matter what! n_n (They're a few exceptions.. X.x)
I'm not into superstitions, but I do find some of them quite fascinatin'. ;)
Kindness and trustworthy is what I look for in friends, not how unique they're although that would be a plus, lol. :D
The more bizarre someone is, the better. Lmao ^ ^ <I already classify thyself as weird so I feel I relate more with strange pple.. O_o>

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

I think its ok for me to befriend a weirdo because I'm one afterall (maybe not that weird). haha!! ;)

Signature

welpz i don't think habing weird fwends is bad and all.... i think they are kewl but it depends on what weird ur talking about..... i am a weird person but thats just me i lik to joke around and be weird lol but yeh i have lots of normal fwends that call me weird and i have no problem with that.....love my fwends and i have a best fwend and we both b weird at the same time ^^

XD nothing bad with being weird and superstitious. they're interesting and yes i'd be friends with them if they're not bad people

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

If my friend were going all crazy about me walking under a ladder, holding a black cat, and was into witches and socery...I wouldn't really be their friend.....cause....I'm a daring person, so I tend to do ALOT of crazy stuff.....yet, I probably would just see what it was like to be their friend, so in a sense, yes....I'm such a dork... ^_^'

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.