Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How many OSes Installed/Emulated/VM'ed? - Minitokyo

How many OSes Installed/Emulated/VM'ed?

page 1 of 1 15 total items

How many OSes do you have installed/VMed/Emulate don yer machine?

I have the following on Karasu (My desktop):

INSTALLED: Windows XP Professional

VM'ED: Windows Longhorn Beta, Windows 98SE, Windows 95B, Windows 3.11WFW / MS-DOS 6.22, SkyOS 5.0Beta, Slackware Linux 9.1

EMULATED: Mac OS X 10.3 Panther, Mac OS 8.0, AmigaOS 3.1, PalmOS 4.0 (M505), YellowDog PPC Linux (real bitch to set up)

(edit: Forgot about Longhorn ^_^;; )

Signature Image

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

you have too much time on your hands to have all that !!

installed: Windows XP Professional

Nothing more!

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

That doesnt even include my Arcade and console emus :P

Signature Image

BoneyCork

BoneyCork

Oshibori

I've tried windows and loads of linux distros and I still go back to windows over and over again.

Signature

Bored? Read this.
Ok now find something else to do.

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

Quote by theravenisdeadThat doesnt even include my Arcade and console emus :P

but like that isn't a OS therefore it doesn't matter!

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone

Bah! Its stilll fun ;p

Signature Image

i have xp installed, i've emulated Mac os10, and I've run virtual machines for 2 linux distributions, and i also used to have mandrake linux installed along with xp in a dual boot setup

-Kassie

jchupa

Artist of Many

Mac all the way. OS 10.2 Jaguar and OS 9.2 Classic.

If it is to be it is up to me.
Talent comes in many forms!

MHF

The last Jap Gold Dragon*

Windows Xp Professional Jap Sp1, Windows 2003 Server Enterprise Edition, Linux SUSE 9.1 Professional.

Virtual Machine: Windows 2003 Server Small Business, Windows Longhorn Beta German, RedHat 9.0.

Emus: FinalBurn Alpha, Finalburn old, zinc, pcaewin, Stellax, Atari800, Mame32Plus, Mugen, Wnkawaks a lot versions, NeorageX, Nebula, Neopocketwin, BoycottAdvance, Visualboy Advance, Dolphin Teaser, Dolwin, Project64, Project64k, 1964, Nemu, Virtuanes, Nesticle, Zsnes, Snes9x, Gens, Kega, Modeler, Nebulamodel2, epsx, pcsx2, VGS, Bleem Original CD, u641, u642, cxbx, xeon, tgbdual, S11EMu, Girigiri, Vivanono, Mekaw.

Signature Image
-X- Fukush� wo s�shite kudasai [MHF]PGD
-X- Haaron 満雄義高III Winkler ー >_<ー♪

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

Emus don't count :P They haven't got standard desktop operating systems anyway.

1.Windows XP / Gentoo Linux
2. Mac OS 10.3 / Mac OS 9

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

With modification they can ;p I've seen Linux on an N64 cartridge before.

Signature Image

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

Quote by theravenisdeadWith modification they can ;p I've seen Linux on an N64 cartridge before.

and also Linux on xbox, at least what I heard!! But like I'm always outdated!!

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone

well os far on my new comp i have only had home edition of xp, but i have ued every OS there is, well the well known ones, from ms-dos 1.0 to XP professional, i havnt had a chance to use long horn though, because that is comming out for the true 64 bit bus prosessers which have started to come out. you have no idea how fast the 64 bit processors are unless you put gigs of ram in them, my teacher says it can run way faster than the fasteset normal computer you can buy on the market.

Signature

Once there is peace, then will revenge raign and death will be brought upon the cruel and the evil.

The issue though is 32 bit performance. When the Itaniums first came out they were HORRIBLE on standard 32 bit apps.

Signature Image

I only have Windows XP on my computer.. though I am real curious as to how you got Mac OS X emulated on your computers. If you could let me know I would be very thankful.

Signature

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.