Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 To a samurai 7 fan - Minitokyo

To a samurai 7 fan

Tagged under Samurai 7

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

In samurai 7 who is older Katsushiro or Heihachi?I am having truoble figuring out who is older between the two and is Kanbei really the oldest of the group? becuase Gorobei looks like he's the oldest. Post me soon...

I think Heihachi is the older that Katsunoji. =) Yes, KAmbei does seem eldest.... But then again, he and Gorobei were against each other in the same war, so chances are they're about the same age. ^_^ Hope I helped.

Quote by ChinaRoseI think Heihachi is the older that Katsunoji. =) Yes, KAmbei does seem eldest.... But then again, he and Gorobei were against each other in the same war, so chances are they're about the same age. ^_^ Hope I helped.

I would have to agree... Kanbei.. *laughs* I seem to remember seeing a piccie of him which resembles a caveman....

Yeah... the two could be TWINS! OR not...

Quote by Justice48

Quote by ChinaRoseI think Heihachi is the older that Katsunoji. =) Yes, KAmbei does seem eldest.... But then again, he and Gorobei were against each other in the same war, so chances are they're about the same age. ^_^ Hope I helped.

I would have to agree... Kanbei.. *laughs* I seem to remember seeing a piccie of him which resembles a caveman....

Yeah... the two could be TWINS! OR not...

Hey, Justice! Nice seeing you here! ^^

Yes ... the CAVEMAN piccie. That made me laugh. XD

i think heihachi is older than katsushiro because didnt they say that he was in the war but didnt fight and i would have to agree that kambei is about the same age as gorobei

I have no idea but is Kiku really 13?

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please don't bump such old threads. If you have a question to ask then please create a new thread.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.