Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 why are my background slices resized? - Minitokyo

why are my background slices resized?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

ok, i am up dating my userpage and for some odd reason the sizes is not fitting with the other images, and yes ive cheacked all the sizes and they all match the sizes that was giving to me....

look closly into my userpage background, you will see the slices resized in "off" blocks...

first, ive croped them in PSP and it did work till i had to change some things around. and after my changes the slices started to go funny on me. and they seem like thay are resized. ive tryed to resized them and crop them all over again 3 times and it still is doing the same thing... ive tryed to upload the slices 5 times and it still dose it... i just dont know why its doing it and firefox hates my computer, but i dont think thats it, please help me get my userpage images back to their normal size...

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

Everything looks okay to me... Dunno maybe I'm talking out my butt, but I don't see the prolem. *shrug* BTW, that BG image looks eerily familiar... XP

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by XianPuEverything looks okay to me... Dunno maybe I'm talking out my butt, but I don't see the prolem. *shrug* BTW, that BG image looks eerily familiar... XP

lol, why thanks (and thank you for the scan *hugs*, if you look closly into the lines, you will see that they are not lined up as they should, its near where they are sliced, look in between slice 1 on the left side of the screen....

kawaiiguy

kawaiiguy

Objective reviewer

Whoa... you're right. I do see it. Do you have any other image editing programs that you could try? I don't really know psp (more of a Photoshop person myself). GIMP might be able to do it... If not, I can try doing the export for you. I'll need your originals though (probably the entire thing saved as an image so I can throw it into the template in PS).

Signature Image

.:Administrator and contributer of the Minitokyo-review::Proud helper of Chaos-Cross - Help make MT a better place!:.

Quote by kawaiiguyWhoa... you're right. I do see it. Do you have any other image editing programs that you could try? I don't really know psp (more of a Photoshop person myself). GIMP might be able to do it... If not, I can try doing the export for you. I'll need your originals though (probably the entire thing saved as an image so I can throw it into the template in PS).

why thank you, i use PSP becouse that what i used on my first layout (becouse thats the only program i originalny had besides MS PhotoDraw 2000v2) and i never had any problems like this before, not even my fist layout that i made a copple months ago....but i do have the original full image in PS format (that i do have), i still need to learn how to slice, *grins* but you can help me. just PM me for your e-mail address, thanks alot *hugs*

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.