Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your favorite Simpson Quotes! - Minitokyo

Your favorite Simpson Quotes!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 27 total items

rained-asian

rained-asian

I'll show you some real tennis.

gymnastics teacher: everyone did good today, cat's back for everyone!
asian: i had a dog...
Teacher: is cat now.

Homer: ba ba babababababababa ba ba baba! *shaves* ba ba bababababababa ba ba! *beard grows back five seconds later with loud popping sound.*

"Shut up!! How to hit it...well, when the ball comes up just go 'GUAAHH!' *does snake shot form* and hit it."-Kaidoh
"How is he spossed to know to hit it like that?"-Takeshi
"Well then, why don't you try explaining how to hit the 'Dunk Smash?'"-Kaidoh
"Well, when the ball is lobbed in the air you just go 'GATSUN!' and..." *pretends to do dunk smash*-Takashi, Prince of Tennis, volume 9.

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

Homer - They dont call me Colonel Homer because I'm some dumbass army guy.

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by Shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 27 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.