Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Submission problems... - Minitokyo

Submission problems...

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

I'm trying to submit a wallpaper, but...whenever I save it as a JPEG, the image becomes covered by noise. Also, my Paint Shop Pro program doesn't support PJPEG...does anyone know what I can do about this?

Know what you mean, I just save mine as jpg with photoshop, then it throws me a options window with a quality slider, I usually max it out and then there will be no noise.
Don't know if you PSP has that kind fo feature, I'm using PS 9 CS2.
Well I have PSP 7 and that is not capable of that.

Well I think all of Minitokyo should work with .PNG not with .JPG . Png is a much more reliable format, with normal size and no noise.

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

Unfortunately, PSP 9 doesn't have that...which is strange, considering that Jasc Animation Shop does.

.PNG formats aren't that much larger than .JPEGs, are they? I don't think the server would suffer too badly...

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

im really sorry i cant help you..... i dont have that :(

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

You can download the trial version of it here...

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.