Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 GITS SAC 2nd GIG Synopsis - Minitokyo

GITS SAC 2nd GIG Synopsis

Tagged under

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I was wondering if anyone knows of a good place to ready up on everything that has been covered in the series so far and maybe includes some theories to look over. I suffer badly rfom not paying enough attention and also, as the episodes take so long to come out, I lose track somewhat. I thought this might help me and possibly some others to make sense of what can be a very heavy storyline.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Unfortunately, I haven't seen that serie, so I can't answer...

Signature
Member of: ~Make a friend~ ~Serenity~ ~Japanese~ ~FinalFantasyFans~
I'll see you all around, people! :D

www.answers.com/topic/ ghost-in-the-shell-stand-alone-complex umm...sorry ive just copy/pasted it :( was just looking it myself and am just a bit lazy ;)

this site has some episode info,look for 2nd gig...i think last few episodes havent been updated yet
...hope it helps :)

Quote by bserinwww.answers.com/topic/ ghost-in-the-shell-stand-alone-complex umm...sorry ive just copy/pasted it :( was just looking it myself and am just a bit lazy ;)
this site has some episode info,look for 2nd gig...i think last few episodes havent been updated yet
...hope it helps :)

Hmmm...it's sounds like a good serie. :D By the way, what kind of serie is it? Comedy, action...you known what I mean!

Signature

Action mostly, you could call it police sf cyberpunk drama ;) ...it is very philosophical at times so you can easily get lost in plot twists but it is beautifully done with lots of details and excellent soundtrack
its a bit of acquired taste :) hope this helped
...and hope lightning doesnt strike me for straying from threads theme...sorry,sorry ^_^'

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Ghost in The Shell: Stand Alone Complex...

Well, JaK said that the original is better... and I saw some episodes that's been airing on Animax-Asia.

EDIT: But unfortunately, they finished it already...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Yeah, Ghost in the Shell is a complicated series, I really can't keep up, which is why I'll just stick to the games. Sorry, I can't really help you out, Aa-chan but maybe try joining a Ghost in a Shell forum and people there can give summaries and info. If you want to try, here's a link to a GITS forum: Production I.G.

Signature Image

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex is very cool to me...only seen a few episodes, but I think it's cool....I just love the opening Inner Universe...I wish the whole series was like the animation in that theme...o^^o But I'm sorry, I don't know where to find reviews or stuff like that on it...I hope you find a place sooon!

VASHTHESTAMPED

VASHTHESTAMPED

Deamon Slayer

ghost in the shell s.a.c. is a great cartoon series in my Opinion the Animation is beautifull!!!!!!!! one of my favs :) Later... ;)

in space no one can hear you Scream...
but down here your MINE...

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
bunny will rule this world some day then ya'll see... ^_^

AirMaster

AirMaster

ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU!!!

Yep, I loved Stand Alone Complex (first GIG anyway, I have only seen two eps of 2nd GIG and I'm not that impressed). I bought all the DVDs that Bandai USA released here and I'm waiting for 2nd GIG ;D

Signature
Sig by Vivid-Rein..ph34r them Zakus XP
Check profile for groups :x

Quote by bserinAction mostly, you could call it police sf cyberpunk drama ;) ...it is very philosophical at times so you can easily get lost in plot twists but it is beautifully done with lots of details and excellent soundtrack
its a bit of acquired taste :) hope this helped
...and hope lightning doesnt strike me for straying from threads theme...sorry,sorry ^_^'

It's sounds good! :D
Someday I will see that serie...By the way, thanks! :D

Signature

KSS

Im not that big of a Fan for 2nd gig...

myspace.com/myspacemostwanted

Ghost In The Shell Storylines Always Seem To Keep People On The Edge To Know More About The Series.

I Only Do My Best

inoesomestuff

because i dont noe much

I think both series were great tho i kinda liked more of the 1st series storyline and the 2nd series graphics, i hope they come out w/the 3rd series thats just as good and maybe another movie!

~nothing to say~

jkno

jkno

Master of puppets

I'm curious about the new SAC movie...

Words are not enough...
My collection

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.