Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [closed] i need some advise - Minitokyo

[closed] i need some advise

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

this is what i dont really know what does girls like i wanna have a girlfriend just give me some pointer girls you know what you want tell me please

The-Pie

The-Pie

I demand brownies!

Every female is different. You can't learn by simply blurting out things. You have to find out what a certain girl is like by actually talking TO them. Rather then attempting to learn how every single girl on earth thinks/acts by asking people over the Internet.

Signature

Love or Sex?

Laggylagger

Master Loafer/Slacker

That is a question that is common but it can't really be helped. Just that you will have to ask them or spend more time with that person. Then, will you find out what they like. Just like at some point, you ask "What is your favourite colour?" If the time is right, then they/he/she will tell you. Just get the right time and ask her. We could only give you advice up to a certain point though.

animeIDIOT101

I'M AN IDIOT

GO NICK YOU really NEED A GIRL

dragongirli

dragongirli

girl of the dragons

just talk and socialize with girls a lot. i swear they'll love it. it's always flattering when someone finds you interesting enough to talk to you. also, don't push us to do things. it's rather scary O_O; anyways, just get to know them really well to know whether they're right for you or not.

knowledge is power. power corrupts. study hard. be evil.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.