Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Loving someone - Minitokyo

Loving someone

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

rene3088

rene3088

call me ai~~

If you love someone but u'r friend also love that person, what u gonna do??

Will u betrayed u'r friend for love??
Or will you leave the person that u like and still make relationship with u'r friend as usual??

Signature

babyck

babyck

>*|*< c o f f e e & t e a >*|*<

eh tou...this actually really happened to me before...
i kinda let go of the guy for my friend :)
friendships more important to me...

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

hahah thats happened to me... these two loved me but they were best friends... it kinda creates a sticky situation

Signature Image

timothy: great rosette ^_^

rene: hmm... i don't know what to choose? well... if i think i just LIKE that guy, maybe i will release it. but i think, to like/ love the same person as our friend do isn't too bad. we can talked happily about that guy, can't we? ^_^ coz if we like the different guy (like me and my friends) somehow somewhat we praised the guy we like and mock the guy my friend like (well... fortunately, we're not arguing too much, so we still in friendship ^_^).

so i think that's not really too bad. just like that... until the guy choose between me or my friend (what if he choose another girl?? well.... we can mock the guy together, can't we? lol). when he already choose one, the other should respect to the relationship. try not become too eager between those two and give them a litltle space. that's what i think. is it wise???! he heh ^_^

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

kinda hard choice, but i always the victim of these things. If i love someone, and my best friend will also love her..and in the end, i always be the loser....hell.. that's why there's no true friend for me. why don't they tell me if they love her too?

Pride comes before the fall

Deedster

''mamoru''

hmz..
if my friend also like him.. she would say that.. :/ i ques *hope*
but.. there are more boys around so.. I will look for another XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

It really depends on the situation... If I really loved that person then I would try everything in my power to make them love me but that probably isn't going to happen(me being in such a state where I love someone that much)

Parallax

Parallax

Actively Inactive

I find it funny when sometimes it can be a "may the best guy wins!" situation.

But there should be no competition when it comes to finding love. Just continue to love and care the girl without expecting the love to be returned. That way a person won't have any hard feelings if he/she continues to provide unconditional love.

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

if i fall in love to a friend i never tell him that
i wait if he feel that what i feel so he will tell me this
and if he dont feel this way so nothing is happen and i have my friend
but my heart is hurting i know but that's just like me -_-

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

Drifterx

Drifterx

Drifterx

hmm ill go with friends....friends last longer...or does it??

Signature

i'll choose to wait n see....
if she doesn't love my friend, than i'm gonna tell my feeling to her ^^

Distortion

Distortion

Bwahahaha!

why can't your friend love them too? I mean I love my cat with all my heart, but I'm not physically attracted to her, and I love some of the objects I own, and I love some of my friends, so are you sure they don't just love them in that way?

Signature
Remember kids! Violence cures cancer!
"You're liquefied, betch!", Frylock.

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Hummpph ~_~ I told my my best-friend I liked this guy named ****. Then later my friend tells my she likes him too. And asked if she could have him. I got sooo fuckin' pissed, but i didn't tell her..I just let her have him...That bitch :hmpf:

But, I think the guy I liked liked her. Soo..It probably didn't matter what I did..

P.S. Sorry for swearing

kamikazekazuo

kamikazekazuo

daaanssu

you tell your friend that you like them... and if you really have a great love for the person... then i suggest you tell your friend before you go for it... but... then... if you don't like the person that much... tell your friend that you liked them... but tell them that you're not going to do anything... cuz you respect them... respective grounds

Signature Image
hanabira no you ni chiriyuku naka de
yume mitai ni kimi ni deaeta kiseki

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

i would choose my friend over someone i may love. to me, friendships are much more important because loyal friends will never leave you, unlike your bf/gf's who will come in and out of your lives like a revolving door sometimes. i found myself in this situation where my best friend and i liked the same guy, and when the guy chose my best friend, i was really hurt and upset for awhile. but i realized that my friend was so much more important and we made up and still remain best of friends after all this time. while different guys have gone through our lives, the friendship between me and my friend still remain constant and never changes.

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

i am unsure on how i would react. i think i would give up and let my friend have the person so i wouldnt have to hurt anyone at all.

Signature

that happened 2 me ><....i liked this guy 4 lik a year and a half or sumthing and told my close fwend everything and how i felt towards him and all and at the end of the year my close fwend told me she started liking the same guy as i did and he liked her as well... and that hurt me coz she was my best fwend and she lied 2 me (not telling the rest coz of personal reasons sowwie) but yeh i asked if she would go out wif him and lose our fwendship or wat and she asked me what i would do and i really would choose fwendship over a guy coz relationships dun last long and fwendship lasts 4ever........

anyways she ended up choosing the guy and so nows we aren't as good and close fwends as we used to and they only went out for lik 2 months or so and thats all >< so yeh i think that it's a wise choice to choose fwendship coz u will end up liking others and plus u will hav heaps of relationships while u grow upz but o welpz it was her choice

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

Friendship is more important. No man deserves to argue or hurt my friend. :D :D :D

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

No real friends would betray each other over a fling that wonn't last.

Firebomb

Anime Lover

i

Quote by bblsi would choose my friend over someone i may love. to me, friendships
are much more important because loyal friends will never leave you,
unlike your bf/gf's who will come in and out of your lives like a
revolving door sometimes. i found myself in this situation where my
best friend and i liked the same guy, and when the guy chose my best
friend, i was really hurt and upset for awhile. but i realized that my
friend was so much more important and we made up and still remain best
of friends after all this time. while different guys have gone through
our lives, the friendship between me and my friend still remain
constant and never changes.

i totally agree. friendship is way more important.

I'll confront the guy and ask him to choose between the two of us. Whoever he choose I'll respect his decision and our friendship will still be there I hope so.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

hmmm.. if this situation really happens to me.. i will probably let my friend have that guy.. -_-
to me, i think that friendship are so much important then the guy you like..
without a bf, you can still live happily.. without a friend means alot.. >_<
friends are my choice.. ;)

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

moonbaby

moonbaby

<3 SOCCER

Thats happened to me bfor, *sigh*
It was a mess..... but in the end i choose
my friend over the guy....... Heheh and now
that guys is going out with my other
friend, its crazy, i really dislike this guy!!
*cough* some of u might remember the
perverted guy on msn, and the one in my poem,
hehe thats him...... oh well it all good now...

Loves Ya!!!

.... Yeaaaaaa... The Soccer Season Has Finally Started!!!
.... <3 My New Friends...
.... <3 M&M's... :D

If the person who i love choose my friend,i will help them.
If he choose me...,i don't know.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.