Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you procrastinate? - Minitokyo

Do you procrastinate?

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 142 total items

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

i know that there's two threads about this, but they're about 62 weeks old, so i thought i would create this one! do you procrastinate? i know that i do! i have about 3 more weeks and i still didn't start my summer homework! it's hard too and the book i have to read will probably take me a week! wah! i would like to do things on time, but...but...i can't! i just can't for some reason! *pant...pant* okay, i'm done. tell me about your bad experiences concerning procrastinating. if you do that is?

Kuai

Kuai

Ronin

Yes I do lol somtimes

Opposition of Destiny
Signature Image
It is better to die for something then to live for nothing

Well, I know I procrastinated on a project . We had 2 weeks to do it and I started on it the day before it was due. I still ended up getting a good grade on it though. ;)

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

Quote by KuaiYes I do lol somtimes

yea sometimes

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

Abandicoot

Abandicoot

Princess of all bandicoots

Hahahahahaha! I am THE master of what I like to call "the Art of Procrastination"

Abandicoot (thanks for the sig "Limefreak") Signature

Of course I procrastinate. What do you think I'm doing here? You think I have nothing better to do? Heh, I have much more productive things to do than post on here, but here I am.

queenakasha

queenakasha

Distraught Fledgling

All the time, yes. I still wonder how I got through college with all the procrastinating I did back then. XD

Signature

Cover her eyes; mine eyes dazzle; she died young.

Shrine Of Those Who Must Be Kept

I know that I do.For example, I always begin my science fair project the night before it's due.

Signature

Mizu-kun

Emotionless Baka

I procrastinate a lot...but I'm also able to do many things instantly.

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

i procrastinate sometimes, just because some stuff are way too boring to me.i remember i spent the entire nights before my ap teats cramming for them. lols, i hated ap statistics. lols

Signature

Unfortunately, I do...

But you know even if there are very old threads, I don't think you are allowed to create the same ones.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

eiyu

eiyu

Procrastinating Otaku

It more like when don't I procrastinate, I tend to procrastinate often and for long periods of time

Do everything at the last possible moment

hellbomb

KaBoom!

im doing it right now

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

omigosh...i procrastinate way too much! like i'll study for my exams just the nite before and cram like a crazy woman! or sometimes i'll start on my essays too close to the due dates... >.<
i know i should manage my time better, but i always fool myself into believing that i work better unders stress and pressure... XD
some of my friends have told me that i seem to thrive under stress... x_x

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

yes i have the same problem it usually gets me grounded but hey im a teen thats wa i do best.

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

hm sometimes. i try not to put things off to the last minute, but when i do procrastinate i make sure to get all my work done once i do start on it

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

It's a habit I'm trying to kill.

I procrastinate a lot. I usually wait as long as I can to finish my school work. I'm trying to stop doing that though.

lilpunkazz05

I'm such a D O R K

i try not to, but sometimes other things are just more important than other...anyoner heard of the procrastinator's creed...well here you go..ENJOY:
The Procrastinators Creed
-I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.
-I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or to find excuses.
-I will never rush into a job without a lifetime of consideration.
-I shall meet all of my deadlines directly in proportion to the amount of bodily injury I could expect to receive from missing them.
-I firmly believe that tomorrow holds the possibility for new technologies, astounding discoveries, and a reprieve from my obligations.
-I truly believe that all deadlines are unreasonable regardless of the amount of time given.
-I shall never forget that the probability of a miracle, though infinitesimally small, is never exactly zero.
-If at first I don't succeed, there is always next year.
-I shall always decide not to decide, unless of course I decide to change my mind.
-I shall always begin, start, initiate, take the first step, and/or write the first word, when I get around to it.
-I obey the law of inverse excuses which demands that the greater the task to be done, the more insignificant the work that must be done prior to the beginning the greater task.
-I know that the work cycle is not plan/start/finish, but is wait/plan/plan.
-I will never put off until tomorrow, what I can forget about forever.
-I will become a member of the ancient Order of Two-Headed Turtles (the Procrastinator's Society) if they ever get it organized.

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Oh yes, I do that all the time. i always do my homework in the last minute. I try not to though. But it always takes me so long to think of something. My parents always get mad at me for doing that.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Yeah... me too...

Doing it right now... My exams starts next week and I am still wandering around here... ^_^'

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Yeah whenever I don't wna tto do something I ususally procrastinate. That usually means homework or some report for school

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

I'm currently procrastinating...there are about 55 people I either need to thank or answer as I type. And as for my schoolwork...oh...you don't want to know about that.

DaemonPhyreWyrm

Behold the power of cheese

Of course I procrastinate, everyone does, and if they say they don't, they're lying! (eh?)

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 142 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.