Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wealthy snobs or nice poor people? - Minitokyo

Wealthy snobs or nice poor people?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 27 total items

well iam richer than my friends iam a nice guy but some times i can be an jerk when i got a psp
i keep showing it around even do they looked a little sad but i kinda pity the poor but it is kinda fun playing around like that

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

ermm well i know alot of rich people that really arent at all snobby or self-centerd...but then again thats some not all of them :\....i can befriend anyone as long as their good people at heart ^_^

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

This is an over-generalization. I have friends from different social classes with equally varying attitudes. There are some 'not-so-rich' people who are just a pain to even look at and yet there are also rich ones who are earthly modest. I have a friend who owns a large luxurious house and a few mercedes, but she herself is very modest and willing to 'get-down-on-four' to get any job done.

If I could rephrase the question, I would befriend only nice people regardless of their social status.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 27 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.