Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Pave the Earth? - Minitokyo

Pave the Earth?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Blondie4Ever

Blondie4Ever

Adieu...

I came across this bit of weirdness awhile back, while researching an article from Wired online. It seemed so, well, weird that I kept meaning to share it with my fellow MTers for a chuckle or two. And so, fellow funsters, I give you... The Creed of the Paved Earth!

THE CREED (tm) of the PAVERS, traditional version

We believe in a completely Paved Earth. Earth is cursed with trees, shrubs, grass, and scurrying creatures. With every breath We act to right this terrible wrong.

We believe in The Plan (tm). The Plan (tm) is the final word, it brings us the knowledge of the twin pleasures: Speed and Convenience.

We believe food should be enjoyed. "Nutrition" is an aberration of human nature. The juicy Burger and hearty Beer are Our sacrament.

We believe in the Depletion of scarce natural resources. Some see the vessel as half full; others see it as half-empty; We pour it out on the floor and laugh.

We believe in a sky roiling with Smog. The color blue should appear nowhere but the paint on Our HyperCars (tm).

Well, folks? What do you think?

Signature Image

Sazness

Sazness

Sazness

never! People have ruined the earth already, just imagin all that happening... I would not want to live in a world like that...

Sad, truly a sad vision. I love the blue sky where it's at and juicy burgers is not going to help with my diet.

I am nothing but trouble...
Signature

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

wow i dont think they should do that its dumb!

rslgto

rslgto

Der Wille zur Macht

right...

"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me!" - Fidel Castro

~Run Kasumi Run!~

rancor03

Head Forum Ninja

forests forever! I'm not a hippie mind you. A Boy Scout? Yes. A hippie? God no.

I would be really pissed if the whole world got paved over. I feel more alive out in the woods. My senses seem sharper and I feel full of energy.

Bang

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.