Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gundam SEED has a 3 movies! - Minitokyo

Gundam SEED has a 3 movies!

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

gekiganger

Reckless Flyer

wasnt' those specials released long ago?

Rock n Roll FIRE!!
:D SIG DISABLED :D
Rock n Roll FIRE!!

3 ?
i had never heard of 3 GSD Movies!
im looking for it :)

yup. i recap and some stuff abt the life pf the dew characters after war....but i dun tink it much nice...

Pain is weakeness leaving your body.

i don't really like these movies either b/c they're just recaps and stuff and it all feels really rushed. you don't really get the depth of the entire series that way

StryderHiryuu

Assassin

It's basically a summary of 50 episodes in 3 OVAs.

I like them, since I haven't seen Seed for a while, and I'd like to refresh my memory and forget about *cough* GSD..

Also, they take up less hard drive space than the full 50 ep series. :)

doggypooh

doggypooh

lonely....

Wow! Really? I can't wait for the movies!

Dream24

Dream24

~*Eternal Dream*~

There is three moives for GS? I only know of one OVA but i didn't know there were other stuff to it....

Compilation movies are common in the Gundam franchise. Some of Tomino's best work came in the original Gundam compilation movies. In any case, Fukuda doesn't really do a good job with the Seed compilation movies. Sure there are new scenes here and there but without proper story flow and good editing, it's worth nothing. If you want to see a good compilation movie, get Tomino's Gundam movie trilogy.

On another note, I eagerly await the day when Tomino's Zeta Gundam compilation movies come to my area with subtitles.

ysb2552

ysb2552

Neko mania

Quote by NemesisAlpha1Compilation movies are common in the Gundam franchise. Some of Tomino's best work came in the original Gundam compilation movies. In any case, Fukuda doesn't really do a good job with the Seed compilation movies. Sure there are new scenes here and there but without proper story flow and good editing, it's worth nothing. If you want to see a good compilation movie, get Tomino's Gundam movie trilogy.

On another note, I eagerly await the day when Tomino's Zeta Gundam compilation movies come to my area with subtitles.

agreed... you gotta see Tomino's work.. not Fukuda...

god damn Fukuda he is one big idiot ruining original meaning of GUNDAM!

Signature

Gundam Seed makers are the recap masters of anime. = )

eternally-asuka

eternally-asuka

Death Angel

so no movies?! T-T not fair if you count the 'long ova' ¬¬

Signature Image

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

there are 3 Gundam Seed Recap movies and you can download them here http://www.boxtorrents.com/details.php?id=127567
between the stars is another ova that isn't part of these 3 special editions recap episodes

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

seen them noting impressing bout them i still want them to finish off GS in a good way >.<

cheeseavatar.....they did that already......now they are going to do it again......here, its on saterday 5:00 AM

ZhuangQuan

ZhuangQuan

Believe in What You Believe

Is there a MOVIE? Oh, I can't wait to see it. Thanks for the info

Man people gotta stop thinking the speicals as movies...
its jsut antoher way bandai milks ur cash

reiayanami

reiayanami

NeedZ BoY Syndrome

not really sure to buy it ahh,,i've already have all the series, SEED n SEED DeStIny,,maybe just watch it...well,,i'll just wait lah..

I'm alone,,
need someone beside me
need someone more wise than me..
need someone to care

I've seen all three Seed movies already, nothing special really

Signature
"People who still use 800*600 should be shot"

smilealways

smilealways

f.R Designs

to be honest all the OVAs or you might call it extra footage of what happened next , at least half of it are recaps T_T

Signature

thanks for the info, but i'd rather see it to believe it. Peace. =)

gundam seed destiny was better... but i still wanna see the movies!

When he says the new 3 new 'movies' coming out.. i'm pretty sure he's not referring to the recap movies of seed back in 2004...
He said they are 'coming out'
He is probably referring to the new Gundam Seed Stargazer ovas..

merged: 06-21-2006 ~ 11:56am
Which is by the way, a completely new story

ceriseangel2

ceriseangel2

Intjkitty

Hmm... I think I saw this last year but I didn't see anything new other than the few add on scenes. T_T I thought I was supposed to be new!

actually there is 3 movies for SEED and they're not recaps....on you tube, u can find a very sweet moment between Lacus and Kira in one of the movies! go look for it

[sigmg]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b316/baybee_blush/banner3.jpg[/sigimg]

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.