Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 you have a freak among you ^^ - Minitokyo

you have a freak among you ^^

page 1 of 1 15 total items

hello all. I am knew to here as i only signed up yesterday but i am alrdy loving this site. It has to be the biggest collection of anime walppapers and scans i have ever seen. From what i have seen there are many talented people on this site and i look forward to sharing my work with yous and checking out more of yours as well.

Signature Image

Haha! I like your title thingie...well, as I said before, welcome, and good luck to you!

Signature Image

Hi, and welcome on MiniTokyo. Hope you'll continue to find what you want here, and that you'll make some friends.
Bye bye

Signature
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ F r e n c h - T r i b u --- F i n a l F a n t a s y F a n s --- F i n a l - F a n t a s y --- F i n a l F a n t a s y]
[ J a p a n e s e --- M y W e b s i t e ]

Hi. Welcome on MiniTokyo. hope you'll enjoy being there.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

yeah i decided to go alittle crazy with the title lol. anyways thankyou and i think i am loving this site even more. earlier the day found some great walls and some nice scans. all i need now is to get my rank up so i can get the scans. thx again and will most probs see yous around here

Signature Image

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

welcome to the MT family twistedfreak-san! glad to hear that you've been enjoying your stay so far! if you haven't done so already, please be sure to check out the Noob Bibles in the Help forum... they'll really help you out in the long run! well, take cares and hope to see you around! :D

Signature Image

baybeebean

baybeebean

Mameshiba!

hi there and welcome to MT! i hope that you have fun and make lots of new friends!

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

welcome to MT have fun! :)

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

hello dear freack nice to meet you!
Hope to be friends! and make lot's of friends and have lot's of fun here!

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

lol nice thread title. you're not the only freak around here, I'm proud to be one myself (band geeks tend to be freaky).

I'm glad you're enjoying the site already; I was so thrilled to have access to all the wallpapers and to be able to post my own.

When you reach level 10, the scans are available to you. Use them wisely, lol :)

Continue to enjoy yourself. It's great here.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

animeadik10

animeadik10

WhAt ThE ... (",)

Hey...just wanna say welcome to MT. Hope you'll have a great time here. Later dayz. (",)

thx for the replies and nice comments. i achived lvl 10 the other day *dances about like the freak he is* lol least i aint the only freak now thx exdream2k5 :D anyways thx again and hope to see yous around

Signature Image

ZeroDegress

ZeroDegress

Alisha's Cuteish

i know theres a freak here..but i already introduced myself soooooo lol welcome to MT you lucky s.o.b lol

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ariane-chan

ariane-chan

Flown away...

Irrashaimasu and welcome to MT, where a lot of anime/manga freaks are - so feel right at home! ^_~

welcome twistedfreak

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.