Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your take on Naruto being translated by 4kids - Minitokyo

Your take on Naruto being translated by 4kids

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Cloudy-Buckingham

Cloudy-Buckingham

Auron Lover

O_o; I researched, but the high rumor is it will be announced at some convention next week. Im not doing anything till next week lol. o_O Cept pray xD

Life can be harsh- even cruel, but it is life- Auron from FFX

BoneyCork

BoneyCork

Oshibori

Naruto is killing itself at the moment....

I used to love it, but its starting to drag...

Signature

Bored? Read this.
Ok now find something else to do.

Hmm i wouldnt be suprised of the same voice for Gohan became the voice for Naruto haha, since his voice is popular for kids...that would sound kind of weird...lets hope by the time US licenses Naruto, there will be a talented voice actor who can do Naruto's voice really well.

you shouldnt right them off because of past experiences, hopefully they wont bugger it up, if you dont know what buuger is PM me lmao

Signature

Once there is peace, then will revenge raign and death will be brought upon the cruel and the evil.

Cloudy-Buckingham

Cloudy-Buckingham

Auron Lover

I havent seen any recent Naruto episodes or scanlations so I font know if its killing itself, and that would be funny if Gohans voice actor did Naruto. Also, 4Kids is still lagging badly, if One Piece doesnt do good, then we know for sure Naruto is gonna die.

Life can be harsh- even cruel, but it is life- Auron from FFX

If it is true, then its time to break out the bootlegs!!!!!!!!!

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

Ha. That was a great read.

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.