Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sorry for repeating this but... - Minitokyo

Sorry for repeating this but...

page 1 of 1 3 total items

I really need help customizing my user page. I'm still new here and I have no idea how to do it. It's so complicated! >_<

It seems to me, you need to have this and you need to have that [photoshop, photobucket and all that stuff]! But what if you don't? In my case I only have PhotoImpression4. And it doesn't seem to help me one bit.

Also I was wondering does your level depend on what color you get for the background. Or when you upload an image for tiles, header and such?

I really need help. T_T Please add anything else that you think I should know about.
Thnx.

read the first post here about leveling CLICK HERE

i have seen some nice customised user pages but since this is a big site with lots and lost of images, users and so forth on it, i would suggest leaving your user page as the standard as it is easier for others to load as this site can sometimes go slow. If you are still wanting to customize check out the main help topics (indicated with red) in this forum area, it might have information regarding this. also the entrance lounge may have some information you may need in there.

[edit] just noticed that the art and design lounge has topics on userpage customising

Signature Image

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Reading the N00b Bibles in my sig will help a little and also, if you want a userpage designed for you by one of the other members, there is a thread where you should go and ask nicely. The link is also in my sig :) .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.