Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wanna hear some lame jokes? - Minitokyo

Wanna hear some lame jokes?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

Whats the scariest plant?....Bamboo! Hahaha!

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Quote by BarmWhats the scariest plant?....Bamboo! Hahaha!

bamboo.......you all are good keep it up guy!!!!
i'll type more later ^_^

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

AcesHigh521

AcesHigh521

Dance Ren, Dance!

Is the ape joke spose to b lame cause its long? Cause im not gonna bother to read it cause i dun like reading.....

s9031496c

s9031496c

Quote by AcesHigh521Is the ape joke spose to b lame cause its long? Cause im not gonna bother to read it cause i dun like reading.....

hey ya bad man................get it Batman*hahaha*

Signature

Pretty lame jokes. xd
i can walk, so I'm not lame :x

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

The Great Ape is long just because it is.

Go to the hospital
Four expectant fathers were in a Minneapolis hospital waiting room, while their wives were in labor.

The nurse arrived and announced to the first man, "Congratulations sir, you're the father of twins."

"What a coincidence!" the man said with some obvious pride. "I work for the Minnesota Twins baseball team."

The nurse returned in a little while and turned to the second man, "You, sir, are the father of triplets."

"Wow, that's really an incredible coincidence," he answered. "I work for the 3M Corporation. My buddies at work will never let me live this one down."

An hour later, while the other two men were passing cigars around, the nurse came back. This time, she turned to the third man, who had been quiet in the corner. She announced that his wife had just given birth to quadruplets. Stunned, he barely could reply.

"Don't tell me another coincidence?" asked the nurse.

After finally regaining his composure, he said, "I don't believe it, I work for the Four Seasons Hotel."

After hearing this, everybody's attention turned to the fourth guy, who had just fainted, flat out on the floor. The nurse rushed to his side and, after some time, he slowly gained back his consciousness.

The nurse asked, "Sir, are you all right?"

"Yes" says the man, "I'm o.k. now. I just had a shocking thought. I work at the 7-11 Store."

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

lame joke-- If a sparrow brings black babies and a seagle brings white babies what kind of bird brings no babies?

.....A swallow! (comedic drumroll)

lol this kind of fun ok this is one of the dumbest jokes ive heard

what do u call cheese that's not yours?NA-CHO cheese

What do you call a fly with no wings? A walk

Two ropes walk into a bar. The bartender says to the rope "Hey! we don't serve ropes in here" so one of the ropes left. The other rope frayed up his hair and tied himself in a knot. The bartender said to the rope "Are you a rope?" and the rope said " I'm afaid not

A mom dad and baby tomato are walking down the street and the baby starts to lag behind so the dad goes back and smashes the baby and says "ketchup"

A little boy was visiting his grandmother and the young boy asked his grandmother,"grandma, how old are you"? She replied, "you shouldn't ask me questions like that". A few minutes past and the young boy asked his grandmother another question, "how much do you weight"? The grandmother replied, "you shouldn't ask me questions like that"!

The following week when the little boy went back to school he told his friends about the coversation he had with his grandmother and how he was unable to get an answer from her. The little boy's friends advised him to look on her drivers license, all t he information will be there.

The next week when the little boy was visiting his grandmother he told her he knew how much she weighed and how old she was. The grandmother didn't believe him until he told her,"you weight 130lb., and you are 65 years old". Then the little boy in a ba shfull way wispered to his grandmother, "I also know you got an F in Sex".

kazuki-

kazuki-

luvinksz baybe tran.. [ x3 ]

Hey pal how r ya well i wanna hear some jokes im bored T.T >.<

s9031496c

s9031496c

I'am okay.....thanks 4 your concern Kizuki^_^
Here's your request pal:
A man bought bought a granfather clock from an antigue shop. He carry the gigantic clock down the street over his shoulder, and as he did so, he knoked over an old lady.
"Idiot," she yelled, "why can't you wear a wristwatch like the rest of us?"

Here's another:
What did the penny say when it get stuck in the slot?
"Money's very tight these days."

Another:
Ron: You dance beautifully.
Jean: I wish I could say the same to you.
Ron: You could--- if you were a big liar as I am.

More later okay?

Signature

kazuki-

kazuki-

Quote by s9031496cI'am okay.....thanks 4 your concern Kizuki^_^Here's your request pal:
A man bought bought a granfather clock from an antigue shop. He carry the gigantic clock down the street over his shoulder, and as he did so, he knoked over an old lady.
"Idiot," she yelled, "why can't you wear a wristwatch like the rest of us?"
Here's another:What did the penny say when it get stuck in the slot?
"Money's very tight these days."Another:Ron: You dance beautifully.
Jean: I wish I could say the same to you.
Ron: You could--- if you were a big liar as I am.More later okay?

Yes more joke's i never get to hear them =]

s9031496c

s9031496c

Ummm......can't think*deep in thought* Aha!

Patient: I still feel tired, doctor.
Doctor: Didn't you take the sleeping pills I gave you??
Patient: Well, they look so peaceful in the bottle that I didn't want to wake them up.

Coustomer: Why is the chop so very tough?
Waiter: Well....its a karate chop.

Harry: Have you read the Bible?
Sally: No...I'am waiting for the film.

Later 4 more......Whatever!

Signature

kazuki-

kazuki-

Quote by s9031496c

Quote by Silvandragon17Hehe sorry if this won't make much sense. I'm attempting to translate a joke from the newspaper.
A gentleman sees a homeless begger in a very bad condition, by the gates of his mansion. He feels bad for him and thinks to give him some money. He says. "Here, take these $3 and go buy yourself a pack of cigarretes." The begger responds " No, thanks you. I don't smoke."
"Hmm, then take these $5 and go buy a beer", says the gentleman. "Thank you, but I don't drink." The gentleman then says, "Hmm, ok, take these $10 and go get a woman".
"Thank you sir, but I don't do that either", said the begger. The gentleman looks at him with a surprised look on his face, then says. "All right, you know what? Here, take $100, and come with me to my wife, so she can see how a man that doesn't smoke, drink, and doesn't go to women, looks like."
Sorry, very lame, it's sorta funny in my language.

hmmmz i think i get that.....

s9031496c

s9031496c

Quote by kazuki-

Quote by s9031496c

Quote by Silvandragon17Hehe sorry if this won't make much sense. I'm attempting to translate a joke from the newspaper.
A gentleman sees a homeless begger in a very bad condition, by the gates of his mansion. He feels bad for him and thinks to give him some money. He says. "Here, take these $3 and go buy yourself a pack of cigarretes." The begger responds " No, thanks you. I don't smoke."
"Hmm, then take these $5 and go buy a beer", says the gentleman. "Thank you, but I don't drink." The gentleman then says, "Hmm, ok, take these $10 and go get a woman".
"Thank you sir, but I don't do that either", said the begger. The gentleman looks at him with a surprised look on his face, then says. "All right, you know what? Here, take $100, and come with me to my wife, so she can see how a man that doesn't smoke, drink, and doesn't go to women, looks like."
Sorry, very lame, it's sorta funny in my language.

hmmmz i think i get that.....

I know its lame!!! Just say the truth lol.....

Signature

VKei

VKei

Yuki & Ai

Quote by s9031496c...A couple of dog owners are arguing about whose dog is smarter.
" My dog is so smart," says the the first owner," that every morning he waits for the paper boy to come round. He tips the kid and then brings the newspaper for me, along with my morning coffee."
"I know," says the second owner."How do you know?""My dog told me."

I like this one, hehehe. Nice joke n_n

Oooo Oooo Oooo!

I have one!

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To get to the other side!

hahahahahahaha.... *cough* hrm...

Sorry... someone had to do it...

"Anything is possible, the impossible just takes longer."

s9031496c

s9031496c

Quote by CaeOooo Oooo Oooo!I have one!Why did the chicken cross the road?
To get to the other side!hahahahahahaha.... *cough* hrm...
Sorry... someone had to do it...

hahaha ya real funny dude!!

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.