Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do you download/extract brushes to photoshop!??? - Minitokyo

How do you download/extract brushes to photoshop!???

page 1 of 1 3 total items

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

I'm a new user of photo shop and i would like some nice and easy instrutions on how to extract your brushes to photo shop....>>...so help..please..o.o;

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

First, the brushes you download have to be in ABR file format. After loading Photoshop, select the brush tool. There's a little pulldown menu to the right of the brush selection on top. Go to that pull down menu, and then there will be another arrow for another menu which points to the right. After highlighting that arrow, go to load preset and upload your ABR files. Your brushes should be at the bottom of the other brushes, indicating that they are newly uploaded brushes.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

lunaregina

lunaregina

mundus vult decipi

If you're using a PC, the .abr needs to be put into the PS brush folder. The path will look something like this, depending on what version of PS you have:
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop CS\Presets\Brushes

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.