Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Life After Death? - Minitokyo

Life After Death?

page 1 of 1 14 total items

I decided to make a topic on this because well my grandmother died recently, and it's made a big impact on me, and I just wanted to know what other people's perspective of heaven was.....^_^'

I think ... Everyone is going to be reborn. If he/she wants to ...
If not ... Then u can live in heaven =3

Or ... Something like that ...

i'm sorry to hear about your grandma.... T____T

in my religion, it said that everyone can live peacefully in heaven, but before that, he/she should take his/her responsibility for his/her sin when he/she live in the world....
god will punish him/her in the hell at first....
after he/she got his/her punishment, then he/she can live peacefully in heaven forever....

Those both sound nice thank you ^_^

BRN

I'm not particularly religious, but I believe in God. My opinion of God is slightly different than ipic's though. I've heard that God is infinitely more loving and kind than humans. Since I don't remain angry at people and always forgive them, that means God does this more so than I. Thus, I don't think he has the heart to send anyone to hell or any other sort of punishment. Unless someone willingly and purposely rejects God, God will accept them. I think your grandmother is quite happy in heaven right now =]. I'm very sorry about your grandmother, I wish you the best.

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

I'm a pheonix-man. I beleive in God. I beleive in the rebirth and so on. If I'm reborn as an animal I wanna be a cool animal. If I'm reborn as a human I think I might wanna be a guy again. Maybe. But I wanna be Japanese. Or Korean. Maybe Vietnamese.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

If there is a heaven...it would most likely be whatever your grandmother wished it to be. Everything will be fine, don't worry...

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

well we are in hell now so anything must be better

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

<This is accordin' to my religion (Christianity)and how I've interperted the Bible>
So sry 'bout your grandmother. Live after death should be with your new body in Heaven. ;)
Only pple who sin and never ask for forgiveness or pple that turn away from God will be burnin' in Hell. ^_^'

i dont believe there is a life after death...when u die...well its the end

sorry bout your grandma (even though its a bit late ^^;;;; )
i dont believe in relgion
so i think theres nothing after death...

until someone can prove me wrong, thats where i stand >.<

forte712

forte712

I see the monkey mind...

I believe there are many realms someone can be born into. Depending on their karma, if it is good, they might be born in one of the heavenly realms, or the human realm. It is also depends on whether the person died in peace, what his/her state of mind when he/she died...

Ii shoubu ni shioze! ~ Maeda Keiji

liliveth

liliveth

liliveth & hermes

to me, heaven would be a world that i dream about and i could live in that world for eternity

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities. ~Jason Arnay~
Signature

Quote by LittleBrati dont believe there is a life after death...when u die...well its the end

I have to agree with Littlebrat, I dont believe in after life, but the thought of it, is what make us a little less afraid of death...

Signature

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.