Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 WCIII: Wish unit/Hero is your faborite? - Minitokyo

WCIII: Wish unit/Hero is your faborite?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I´m not asquin wish unit u think is the most powerfull or stronger, Im asking wish unit do u like the most 4 any reason. In my case, (because i play a lot wth orcs) i like the Tauren Chieftain because it look cool, an the Troll Berserker 4 the same reason, but i ll like to known whish units and heroes people like, and why...

El Reino del Caos ha llegado, y la oscuridad reina desde el Trono de Hielo.....

I m not a native english speeker so pl excuse any misspell .........

I like the Bloodmage on teh humans.
He does good damge and can get a summon so hes perfect.
I always choose him.

yea it is my faborite hero 4 the human, it aura is also exellent 4 the caster n heroes, it is exelent wth pollymorph.. :D

El Reino del Caos ha llegado, y la oscuridad reina desde el Trono de Hielo.....

I m not a native english speeker so pl excuse any misspell .........

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.