Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Storms... - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

A storm is currently hanging around where I live, and well it made me wonder, if anyone here likes storms. I like rain, but lightining and thunder scare me to no ends.

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

They are teh awesome ^__^

love watchiing them, specially the lightning, although not that good for computers and stuff if something were to happen :(

Signature Image

I think that storms are cool. :nya: I always like to see all kinds of diffrent colors of LIGHTNING XD

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

You and I must be sharing the same storm. ;) In any case, storms are cool, so I don't pay any mind to them. Although, the flashes of lightning make it seem like fireworks outside and it makes the sky brighter during storms.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

I don't really like or dislike storms, unless it interrupts something I want to do.

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

Quote by SilentMasamuneYou and I must be sharing the same storm. ;) In any case, storms are cool, so I don't pay any mind to them. Although, the flashes of lightning make it seem like fireworks outside and it makes the sky brighter during storms.

Maybe we are! :nya:
I'm suprised how many people like storms! My parents are out in that storm, that's probably why i don't think their too cool now...

Signature

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I don't have any problems with storms I actually in a wierd way like walking in the rain.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Well, storms usually mean there would be rain coming because we need some rain over here.

We're having a storn right now and unless they're reallt bad, i usally don't mind them.

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

storms of all kinds are very beautiful. i love thunderstorms though. they are just so breath takingly beautiful

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I love them. To me, the angels, as well as the rest of the world, are crying, for some reason, and the thunder and lightning are like the inner demons that torment me, and I feel less alone during a storm, and significantly better afterward.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

I'm cool with them as long as I get my TV and internet ^_^

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

Quote by gundragonI'm cool with them as long as I get my TV and internet ^_^

lol. :D

Signature

As long as it does not cause any damages (and shock), I am alright with storms. It's pretty funny watching my dog cowering in the corner though (he absolutely hates them).

forte712

forte712

I see the monkey mind...

I like the rain and cloudy weather, so yeah storms are cool. Until someone gets hurt, of course.

Ii shoubu ni shioze! ~ Maeda Keiji

I like the time before a storm, when the wind picks up, the horizon darkens, and you can smell the rain comming. I stoped asking for good storms where I live a long time ago since the one time I did ask for one, the only good climbing tree in my yard snaped right down the middle because of the wind. :D However I do like a good lightning storm...ehhehh.

Signature

-Zero-

-Zero-

Rockman Zero

Quote by Krisari A storm is currently hanging around where I live, and well it made me wonder, if anyone here likes storms. I like rain, but lightining and thunder scare me to no ends.

I don't like storm, but I like rain.
Rain give me a romantic feeling.

Signature
Force always be with you.

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

i like storms. . . unless they produce tornadoes. . .those really tick me off; the sirens always go off in the middle of the night. .. on a school night no less

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

aog506

~Burn It All~

I like watching them and I love it when you enter the middle of a storm. It's loud and noisy and all of a sudden it's peaceful. But I really don't like how they mess up my tv and computers =/

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.