Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Thoughts about Israeli pullout - Minitokyo

Thoughts about Israeli pullout

page 1 of 1 3 total items

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

As you know, Israel has started the pullout of Israeli settlers in the Gaza Strip. What are your thoughts about the pullout. Do you think Israel has made the right decision to move out or do you think that Israel shouldn't have done this move?

FFTacticsX

FFTacticsX

xX Execute Order 66 Xx

hi
4 me I think they should pullout. JUST GIVE peace A chance!!!! :D

This signature was longer than 4 lines and has been removed.

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

I think that Israel shouldn't have attempted to move into Palestinian territory in the first place but I also think that forcing 8,000 people who have made their homes there for the last 30 years to move is also not right. It just sounds to me like a lot of innocent people who aren't involved in the decision making process are getting torn apart just so that a few people can further their own personal plans.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.