Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 does any one know how to make a fog on a wall - Minitokyo

does any one know how to make a fog on a wall

page 1 of 1 3 total items

jotfif

jotfif

.:.bang ur all dead.:.

does any one know how to make a fog on a wall i am tired of ask the same pelople for helpm it`s a little rude i guess <i ask the same p[eolpe over and over again i think there geting to think i am just stupid T.T] well any way back to the ? i was asking does any one know how to make a good fog for a hill bg at night because i dunt know how to make a fog

Signature
Im the great JOTFIF and U all know it

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

What I did on my wall:
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/156512/
If you want to make fog that looks like that, use either a cloud brush or I went to deviantart and downloaded a fog and mist brush. Start in the front and make a layer of soft clouds, about 1/4 up the page, go to the center (behind your character, but in front of your background) and make another layer of clouds that go slightly high and stop short of the bottom, its importants that it look different from the other so do not copy the cloud layer in front! after this you repeat the steps until you have the area covered that you want to look foggy. Always make the fog layer behind it a little higher so there is perspective/distance conveyed in the image. Then go back and set the opacity of the layers lower and use gaussian blur to soften them further. If you want them to look really flat to the ground use horizontal motion blur. I hope that helps, please let me know if you need any clarification. It a little hard to put these things into words.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Deneiko

Deneiko

7 D A Y S

Oooh, thanks for that! Twas usefull ^^

Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.