Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why do you Like Anime? - Minitokyo

Why do you Like Anime?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

I like it because:
1. It's cute
2. The stories are inspiring
3. It has a certain plot and followed with another episode unlike cartoons
4. I learn lessons in life with Anime
5. Anime is like my life
6. It makes you wanna urge for more
7. It's already my addiction!

I want to hear from you! I'm listening... ^_^

Gel-chan

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/28824/ - Here's another recent thread on why people like anime. ;)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

There's many reasons why I like anime but I think the main one is because it makes me dream of millions of different stuff of different anime , like say what if I was in the world with Kagome and Inuyasha from Inuyasha or I was a bounty hunter like Spike from Cowboy Bebop. Anime is like my favorite thing cuz I just like it :)

Many Reasons....

Art/Design, Story, Emotions, Camera Angles, Background and special effects they do >.<

i really dont know.....seriously i dont know.o.O

Seriously Dont hit kids..........THEY'VE HAVE GUNS NOW!

toza

toza

forsaken by destiny

all of the above reasons given. i just love anime, it's like part of me or something now

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by SilentMasamunehttp://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/28824/ - Here's another recent thread on why people like anime. ;)

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.