Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sailor Moon original - Minitokyo

Sailor Moon original

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

animanga

animanga

A Clockwork Fate

Who out there thinks the original Sailor Moon is better than the 2nd and up series?
I like the original cuz it doesn't have all the extra Sailor scouts...
Tell me what ya think!

Signature
My latest works: Mine of Mine * [url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/409522]Fool

I haven't watched sailer moon since I was 7......o_o.....^_^' I used to love that show! :)

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

I only wached SM when it was cartoon network

I like the original for the same reason you do. Uranus,Neptune,Saturn,Pluto. Go away

Signature

I agree with you. I think the longer the series became, the more strange the story.
The original arc was cute and it nicely introduced a backstory over time.
The later stuff created more complications to the series, and in the end I just didn't find the new direction of the plot to be all that fun or entertaining. :x

lianppoper

lianppoper

[Free Bird]

If you mean the outer seishi (neptune, venus, saturn, pluto) by saying extra, then no. but, if you mean the sailor shounen people, then I agree.

Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.