Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what are good animes? - Minitokyo

what are good animes?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

kikyo4eva

kikyo4eva

Boss-Chan

currently i'm on a quest to find which animes are good to watch cuz So i thought why don't I ask the friendly people of MT for good animes because alot of people have seen and know which animes are good. So if you could assist me i'll appreciate it very much^_^

Naruto, Bleach, Cowboy Bebop, Fullmetal Alchemist, Midori no Hibi, DNAngel, Fullmetal Panic, Inuyasha....there a lot of good ones........

Believe and you will.

Wslasher

Wslasher

Lone Samurai

actually i dont know! we here in the philippines hav only naruto season 2 and there's no new anime yet coming 2 us yet! T_T

5D's Caption: Vol.1

maybe list what u guys have already watched... it might help ;)

I'm gonna limit myself to the current anime season:
Zettai Shonen (really underrated show.. slow paced drama/romance/mystery)
Gundam Seed Destiny (I must be the only one enjoying this more than Seed)
Honey and Clover (good for a laugh)
Futakoi Alternative (same as H&C)
Eureka 7 (it was dragging for awhile but the action has kicked in with the recent episodes)
Tsukuyomi Moon Phase (cute vampire story)

shuffle ^_^, naruto, bleach, rurouni kenshin, getbackers, love hina, full metal panic, full metal panic fumoffu, slayers, scrapped princess, fruits basket, gundam seed and gundam seed destiny, maburaho, and MAR
lots of good ones out there but here is a few ^_^

Signature Image

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

Quote by SilverDragon89shuffle ^_^, naruto, bleach, rurouni kenshin, getbackers, love hina, full metal panic, full metal panic fumoffu, slayers, scrapped princess, fruits basket, gundam seed and gundam seed destiny, maburaho, and MAR
lots of good ones out there but here is a few ^_^

well I enjoy everything on your list except slayers, scrapped princess, gundam seed destiny, MAR (because I haven't watched those yet, but I heard of them, except of mar), I also like AIR, Mahou Sensei Negima, Yakitate Japan!, Kujibiki Unbalance, Pita Ten, and a lot more (I got tired of listing).

Mahoromatic, Pita Ten, Girls Bravo, Mahoraba, Air and Mai-Hime. and there is more ^^

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

Quote by AmythystMahoromatic, Pita Ten, Girls Bravo, Mahoraba, Air and Mai-Hime. and there is more ^^

I like those too. LOL!

Kino no tabi, Boogiepop Phantom, Full Metal Alchemist, Get Backers, hack sign, Sousei no Aquarion, Zettai Shounen, Last Exile, Gankustuou, Haibane Renmei, Gunslinger Girl, Lain, Peace Maker Kurogane, Naruto, D.Gray man...Whops!! The last one isn't an anime XD - hope it will be cuz it's one of the best manga I've ever read!!! :P

kamikaze6491

kamikaze6491

This is my DEMISE

naruto
rurouni kenshin/samurai x
lunar BLEACH
SAIYUKI

All worth your time...especially Naruto.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

inuspirit

inuspirit

inuyasha is so dam sexy

Inuyasha, D N Angel, well you can find some interesting anime in the magazine newtype usa.
Thats where i get all my kool anime and i watch cn and adult swim.
~*Thats all i can say bi*~

gay people rock and if you'r gay im single so come on in i'll be waiting here for you.

ANGEL SANCTUARY!!!!!!*cries*oh come on you cant tell me that the whole Rosiel giving birth to Katan thing isn't facinsting!!Oh and Slayers is hilarious i seriously reccommend it...but you should get ONLY when i'm there to watch it*nods*Oh i've seen the box set at Best buy for $110.00 for like 54 episodes or more that came on approx.5 DVD's

dont criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!!

Hayao Miyazaki stuff in general.

mizu-megami

mizu-megami

hidden forest

da capo and da capo ss are nice. more series i lik :uta kata, air, card captor sakura, rizelmine, kanon, iriya no sora ufo no natsu, shuffle, futakoi, ah my goddes, chobits. those are the ones i really like. well there are e few more but i don't really like them . see you around. bye

Signature

kashikosa

kashikosa

~Perfect in my own way~

GetBackers, Rurouni Kenshin, Loveless (even if you don't like shounen-ai), InuYasha(all of Takahashi-sensei's works), Slayers, Shingetsutan Tsukihime, Hellsing, Last Exile, Saiyuki, GTO, Spiral, Fullmoon wo Sagashite, Tactics, Matantei Loki Ragnarok, Yami no Matsuei, Gravitation, Tenshi no Shippo, Vision of Escaflowne.... I could go on for hours!!

founder of: Vectory
Signature

S-cry-ed,FMA,Fulmetalpanic!,Zone of the Enders Idolo(then play the game),Bleach,Onepiece,Candidate for Goddess(for mecha junkies),Cromartie High,and Zeta Gundam.Taht's all I got right now.

panda29

panda29

Thai Panda

Hayao Miyazaki is very good. Some are Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Nausicaa, Castle in the Sky, Kiki's Delivery Service, and My Neighbor Totoro.

helmet02

Helmet Rule

Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu, getbackers, flcl, tenchi(not the movies), cowboy bebop. those are all pretty good all(14+) age shows.

Whatever helmet says is true so believe it or else... nothing happens. so obey foolish mortals!!

FLCL Evangelion FMA Eyeshield 21 Bleach One Piece and Slam Dunk

The best anime you'll ever find.. that a LOT of people love.. .. my cousins loved this one, and they never saw anime before, so this is a nice starter! It might be a little grusome.. but omg.. it's amazing!! .. It's funny and very thought provoking at the same time.. ^__^-

Full Metal Alchemist

Also, Hikaru no Go and Vision of Escaflowne are some other favorites of mine ^__^- .. Ayashi no Ceres is 17+ .. but that's a good one too.. I guess it's a little girly, but still.. very good hahah ^_^;

Also, I agree with panda29 .. Studio Ghibli movies are great ^____^

In canada we have access to alot of animes. I would recommend Air, Erementar Gerad, Tsubasa(you;ve seen it but then it's too good ;) ), Shuffle!, Full metal Panic, and Girls Bravo. Most worthy to watch is: Erementar Gerad

RieRen

RieRen

Jealousy's The Cousin of Greed

Yu Yu Hakusho, Spiral, Inuyasha, Full Metal Panic, flcl, S-CRY-Ed, and Pretear.

ghost in the shell
ghost in the shell sac
ghost in the shell: innocence
ghost in the shell sac2
gundam seed
gundam seed destiny
full metal panic
full metal panic fumoffu
full metal panic: the second raid
full metal alchemist (no relation to fmp)

Detective conan!!
Full Metal Alchemist!=D
D.N Angel
Love Hina
Naruto
AIR
Bleach
Shaman king
Shuffle
Pita Ten
Full moon wo sagashite!=D
Loveless
....etc!XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.