Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Photoshop cs / cs2 problem - Minitokyo

Photoshop cs / cs2 problem

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Whenever i use these programs ( currently i use photoshop 7.0 ) i do not have any keyboard shortcuts.

for example i cant copy and paste with ctrl +c , ctrl + v
and I just cant use any other keyboard shortcut .
I looked into the options for keyboard shortcuts and all the are set to the right keys.

Does anyone else have this problem and does anyone might know how to fix this ? Because i'd like to use cs2 but it's very clumsy if none of the keyboard shortcuts dont work =(

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

I don't know. Your keyboard works okay while using other programs, right? Like MS office and such...

Try uninstall it. then restart your pc and re-install.

Well.. that's the problem.
The keyboard shortcuts that are programmed into photoshop just dont work. And only in CS and cs2.
i tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it didnt work.

shhho

shhz!

hmm.. weird.. initially some short cuts in cs doesnt work for me too..i used back ps7...
but recently i tried installing cs again.. and everything works! lucky me..
mysterious bug though..

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

well it works for me im using cs2...... hehe sorry cant help u here

Ye i fixed it already, thanks all for the concerns though ;)

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.