Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Star Wars KOTOR III storyline? - Minitokyo

Star Wars KOTOR III storyline?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

DarthHeart

DarthHeart

I won't Become just a Memory...

Whan would be your Ideas for the next episode of Knights of the Old Republic?
What characters would you put in?
What new enemy would be to defeat?

Every comment will be noticed......

My personnal idea would be :
-at the beginning it would be shown that Revan along with the Exile are fighting against
the ultimate evil "the Sithari" about what Kreia mentioned....
-after they defeat they are searching for someone who could help them to stop him....
-of course Bastila would Join to bring another love story between the main Trio
-i would put more Movie Themes from Star Wars to make it more Star wars alike
- game should support OLD save data of Revan and Exile and the relationship between reavan and bastila
ANY OTHER IDEAS.... come on the force is with US !!!

Signature

Reya

Reya

A guardian angel

I don't play kotor 1 & 2 so I can't say anything. I'm sorry.
But I don't know if you visit the planet of the republic in kotor 1 & 2. If it's not the case why not in this episode?
See ya!

Bye,enjoy and live!
And me? I'm just here to protect my friends.

Signature Image
Sig by Samurai-Jin

Revan

Retired Moderator

Revan

Tattoo Soul

Ehem!!! did anyone call my name? lol but seriously your ideas seem nice as long as a future storyline would have the support of your saved games.
It would be awesome if they face up the real evil wainting beyond the Outer Rim...
I would like that Visas appeared once again ;) but I think I would be annoyed if HK appeared once more and I think that there should be a better pilot this time because Atton and Carth always end up bugging me... maybe it could be Dustil OX that'll be fun!!!

Signature

There is nothing you can do... yes I've lost my faith in you.

DarthHeart

DarthHeart

I won't Become just a Memory...

Thanks Revan for a reply... I admit that another appearence of HK would be just stupid and Visas should surely take an important role in the story...

Any other great ideas ?

Signature

I just want to see the Exile and Revan team up to face this new evil. And also the story of renewing the Jedi force throughout the galaxy.

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Basically, I wanna see both Revan and Exile kick the hell out of the Sith. With HK of course for more 'meatbag' carnage.

i would like to see more control over the use of the Jedi powers in battle and outside of battle along with the ability to chose your own race of your Jedi

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.