Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 DOGGIES!!!! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Sunnyd29

Sunnyd29

derka derka

I have a question.

1. Why do dogs shake themselves for the heck of it?

This has been nagging at me for a long time. Please, leave your comments and opinion and write as long as you want. Don't hold back!! HEH HEH ^_^'

Anyway, later guys.

What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungie cord? My ass!! WAHA WAHA WAHA!!! - Kung Pao The Movie

Anmras

Pockey!

Heebie-Jeebies. What else?

0^_^0*hug*0^_^0

If you like to draw, go here --> http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/33838/

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

it's cause they have the feeling that they have something crawling on them... its kinda like when you have the feeling that you have a spider on your leg so you brush your leg real quick so that if there is something there that it gets off... so dogs shake themselves to get rid of that feeling

Signature Image

kylewasson

kylewasson

Otaku-man

I agree with anmras and TimothytheDarkMagician, and it couild also be that they have to go to the bathroom really badly too.

Visit my website here.

View Kyle's Latest Wall here (Jumping For Joy!) | Scott's Latest here (Night Magic).

Sometimes dogs have something that may be irritating them. It could be an itch, which is most likely. It could also be some sorta of bug like a tick. I dunno. My dog usually has an itch when he does it.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by Acoustic04Sometimes dogs have something that may be irritating them. It could be an itch, which is most likely. It could also be some sorta of bug like a tick. I dunno. My dog usually has an itch when he does it.

yup I'd have to agree with that one. The dog might have bugs or something in their fur that makes them go crazy

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

Quote by TimothytheDarkMagicianit's cause they have the feeling that they have something crawling on them... its kinda like when you have the feeling that you have a spider on your leg so you brush your leg real quick so that if there is something there that it gets off... so dogs shake themselves to get rid of that feeling

yup i agree

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

Quote by TimothytheDarkMagicianit's cause they have the feeling that they have something crawling on them... its kinda like when you have the feeling that you have a spider on your leg so you brush your leg real quick so that if there is something there that it gets off... so dogs shake themselves to get rid of that feeling

yeah thats usually the case. its also cause of fleas too, whenever they irritate a dog then they would try to shake it off

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.